Indoor Short Rider AutoFlower planted 12-19

Welcome to our Home TshirtNinja ...:smoke:

Speed & Safety for them...:thumbs:

lol dude you have no idea how skunky they just turned today..... i opened my tent and OMG!!! I am also getting secondary buds that id like to show off once i get off from work..... im home on lunch daily but i never have enough time to do it all. I'm thinking i could pull an ounce a piece now that i am seeing a lot more bud sites developing.... i wonder if i should trim some of these jurassic park leaves or not...... i will post pics and yall can decide.

here my ladies are today i watered yesterday with extra strength nutes and they are sucking it up!
2-3_4.jpg2-3_11.jpg2-3_12.jpg2-3_5.jpg2-3_6.jpg2-3_7.jpg2-3_8.jpg2-3_9.jpg2-3.jpg2-3_1.jpg2-3_2.jpg2-3_3.jpg2-3_10.jpg

Cool,nice job there. I have never been at that stage as u know,but after what ive read, is that the plant is sucking nutes out of leafs at the end of the cycle when u flushing with plain water,i guess the leafs compensate in a way,or am i far out? What are u multipel auto-growers here think?:) i'll watch u bro

im gonna buy super cali haze from short stuff and see what happens with those beasts. im gonna plant 5 in 5 gallon bags and then the 2 freebies in 3 gallon along with a few other lovelies.

im gonna buy super cali haze from short stuff and see what happens with those beasts. im gonna plant 5 in 5 gallon bags and then the 2 freebies in 3 gallon along with a few other lovelies.
Yeah,been reading about the super autos,sounds good.

i decided to do an auto off..... it will be short stuff vs flash seeds. two categories 1- super auto 2-reg auto. in super auto divison will be Number one for flash and super cali haze for short stuff. in the reg auto will be jet47 for flash and Blue himalaya for short stuff. 2 plants from each so a total of 8 autos in my cabinet. the reg autos should finish 3-4 weeks before the supers so it will stack well. once the regs are out the other lights will go to the super autos. this should be intense!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
just ordered all those seeds plus i got short stuff auto assassin 5 pack free 5 pack fem cheeze free and i grabbed 5 fem of the aurora indica from nirvana which are there highest thc of photo versions. so i will do the 8 plant challenge then switch over to my 5 pack of autos plus anything else that is left then on to the two photo period grows. for 180 USD thats not bad for 3 grows with the last one becoming perpetual.

Back