Indoor Short Rider AutoFlower planted 12-19

Looks tasty bro:thumbs: Plants love these led's i know;) Think i will buy one more as well...

yeah nice wish i had leds

you can honestly get them for a decent price. check out lighthouse hydro on ebay and that will tell you what your looking at price wise. But if you call the number listed you will get a wicked deal from the guys over at Gotham. I think i will put my money where my mouth is and do an all led grow this next time to shut up the haters on other forums. I think if the setup is 2 plants per light then i could grow some monsters.

Here is my runt plant that i thought wouldn't do much....... It outperformed my other 2 by leaps and bounds now. The first shot is of the side buds that are HUGE and the second is the main cola.
2-22_4.jpg2-22_3.jpg
Now my tall girl really filled out with side buds that formed a wonderful chain of bud as well.
2-22_1.jpg
My other short lady wasn't a top performer but it made some FROSTY buds none the less.
2-22_2.jpg
And here my ladies are chillin like a villain.
2-22.jpg
I checked my tri's under my 100x today and they aren't even cloudy yet so i honestly think i have around 3 weeks to go on these and they really plumped up over just the last 2 days. I think that 2-3 zips might actually happen with this but I still don't know. All I know is that it smells like cat piss and fruit in there and I LOVE IT!!!!:thumbs:

The buds almost look covered in velvet.

If that tall one swells out you should be laughing. :D

lookin good man... lookin good... those l;eds are a great spectrum booster... and from my most rcent research they are finally coming up to par with HID... will be watchin bro! :)
keep up the good work!

JM

When you compare actual drawn wattage's of hid to led, led kills all available hid systems. People just don't realize that the units are marketed with the MAX led wattage not the draw which is about 60-45% after they are run on lower power and the resistance from the led driver. So my 240w unit is really only drawing around 140w but will run like a 250-300w HID. So my actual draw for my new setup will be 420w but will bust out like a 750-900w hid system. Since its all auto-flowers, the veg honestly isn't long enough to need to supplement the veg. I don't think I am far off when I plan on pulling fat zips nearly a pound. My second grow goal is 10 zips which comes to .667g/watt which is a respectable goal. The third grow goal is 1g/watt which comes out to 15 zips on the dot. If I can respectively do that then I will probably only grow 1-2 times a year and I will not have to for the rest of the year. I'm no drug dealer so I think I will stick to the grow tent so that i can grow for 16-20 weeks then pack it all up for the year in the same closet it sits in to grow. If that's the case, I will be growing in the fall/winter and toking on supply in the spring/summer. If I get bored I might grow out some random just for fun. I really want a good purple strain if anyone has a suggestion I am open at this point.

Last edited by a moderator:
tragedy struck today as my light fell on my plant forcing me to cut the main cola here are pics of the carnage trimmed bud and the sugar leaf i pulled.
2-23.jpg2-23_1.jpg2-23_2.jpg

shitty deal about the light falling!! Those yoyo things they sell at the shop are crap. I just use chain and hooks :D

If you have the rite strain and conditions you may hit your yield marks. Even 1 gram per watt is hard to hit with cloned stock and perfect conditions.
Good luck though mate, never say never :thumbs:

shitty deal about the light falling!! Those yoyo things they sell at the shop are crap. I just use chain and hooks :D

If you have the rite strain and conditions you may hit your yield marks. Even 1 gram per watt is hard to hit with cloned stock and perfect conditions.
Good luck though mate, never say never :thumbs:
actually it all happened because of one bad ziptie....... I have never had a ziptie fail in my life. its ok i am water curing and i hope it works out.

Back