Indoor Short Rider AutoFlower planted 12-19

Alrighty gentlemen. Here is the play by play.
First is my entire grow boxed up sitting in my living room minus the lights.
3-20.jpg
Now a close up of what I nicknamed Lanky and Plumpy:
3-20_2.jpg3-20_1.jpg
Here is what happens to lanky if you let her gangsta lean with no bondage.
3-20_3.jpg
The next 4 pics are of them chopped. Plumpy is on the left and Lanky on the right. Also you will notice i have looped galvanized wire and made a hanging grid and bought a wooded screen from the home depot to put on top. These are located near the window or screen door screening.
3-20_4.jpg3-20_5.jpg3-20_6.jpg3-20_7.jpg
Now to show you the ventilation setup on the drying box. I rigged up a 4" drain collar on the outside and bolted pc fans. These were wired to a 12v regulator. It's a decent setup if I do say so myself.
3-20_8.jpg3-20_9.jpg
And there you have it that is my grow. Oh wait..... Numbers...... Oh yes I did anally record the acurate wet weight and plotted out the dry equivelent numbers. But I need to medicate and then I will be in the mood to talk numbers. Be right back folks. :pimp:

:D That's the face I made when I sparked up 1 hit from the scissor hash that I just scraped. I'm honestly too blazed from that hit to want to talk numbers but I promised so here it goes.
All aprox dry totals will be listed on a 75%/80% weight loss to water and stems.

Lanky is 179.7 wet grams. She is going to pull aprox 44.9-35.9 dry grams.
Plumpy is 175.2 wet grams. She is going to pull aprox 43.8-35 dry grams.
The third plant is going to pull between 17-14.5 dry grams.
The total dry weight is between 105.7-85.4 dry grams. Or in big boy talk thats between 3.8 zips and 3.1 zips. I will split the difference and call it a success at aprox :clap:3.5 dry oz.:clap: Had I not had that disaster with my light, I think I may have pulled between 4-4.5 dry oz. off this run. This just leads me to believe that my 10 dry oz per grow is a serious possibility. If that can happen then I can seriously grow twice a year and put it up in between or just use it to breed lol. I will report the real numbers once they come in within the next week. Thanks for watching this and keep posting if you like. I will be starting a new journal soon and archiving this badboy into a signature tag for all to see. For now I'm going to hit that sticky ass hash and go get some victory dinner (i never eat out lol ^__^).:ama:

Yeah man a Q from those is nice for sure!!! :clap:
:ama:

Total dry weight is in at 98.8 grams so right at 3.5 oz just like i thought! Made butter with my trim and brownies are in the oven now.:thumbs:

Great man! Sounds like you'll be set for a bit while your doing this next breeder run. Happy for ya!

ok guys i ate the scrapings from the brownie bowl and im blaaaaaaaaaazed...... i also just ate 2 of the brownies. it was a 13x9 pan so i cut it into like 20 pieces. I bet i will either love what is about to happen or be extra freaked out lol. I will let everyone know how it went.

thanks terri and to everyone that followed me in this endeavor. check my sig for the new journal.

Back