Indoor Short Rider AutoFlower planted 12-19

Great Growin M8 !

Damn looong colas... Yummy! :clap::clap::twist::clap::clap:
yah but the cola on that stretched one is fluffy..... The weight just isn't there I think. I honestly could be wrong though. I am seriously never buying nirvana auto beans ever again. They took forever to finish out. And the genetics are buggy at best.

i did 20/4 until they started flowering around 2 1/2 weeks in. then i switched to 18/6 for the rest of the grow. I think that I will grow some different photo period strains as well so some 12/12 will be happening in the future. I want some feminized purple seeds of any kind lol. I got too many seeds as is though so im too lazy to buy any :0 I want a grilled cheese sooooooooooooooo bad!

oh and i think i might harvest tomorrow just for grins. I have nothing better to do and I need the space in my room so i can start packing. I will also germinate seeds then. I want that super cali haze sooooo bad that I think I will go ahead and grow it.

Alrighty guys!!!
I have taken down my grow tent and have my last 2 ladies chillin in my living room. I will take pics of the process along with a DIY drybox that I converted from my first rubbermaid grow setup. I will post up once the harvest is completed. Expect an update around 5-6 hrs from this post. I think I will post the thing in the DIY section along with my ona sprayer that i converted from a lysol sprayer for cheap.

I agree there needs to be more #1 grows. I remember seeing one in my travels but i don't think they posted the finish results.

The cali haze posted here on AFN looks great. Almost good enough to give it a go.

I don't think i have room to try them indoors but i'd sure like to try one of them outdoors this year.

I agree there needs to be more #1 grows. I remember seeing one in my travels but i don't think they posted the finish results.

The cali haze posted here on AFN looks great. Almost good enough to give it a go.

I don't think i have room to try them indoors but i'd sure like to try one of them outdoors this year.

I have a question for you FD...
Roadsidevendor1 has found a packet of MJ seeds in his tote full of grow equipment that he bought from a friend...

The packet of beans is labeled C-H+10, We just can't figure out what they could be...
I know that there used to be a Chocolate Haze that used to be popular in the south(he's in the south)so maybe that's what they are but I guess the only way to know is to pop a few and grow them out...

Do you have any idea what they could be?

I would go with your best guess there mate, so i wonder if it's like a Choc Thai or some thing... The only other CH abbreviation i can think of off the top of my head would be canalope haze.
The +10 is probably the fellas rating for the beans.

Should pop them anyhow, see what they are. Anything with a +10 is worth an investigation :D haha

Back