Dutch Passion Skywalker Haze Auto (NiceNEasy - Dutch Passion Grow & Show 2021)

The Bedroom Gardener UK

Dragon Abuser
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Cannabis, in all its forms.
Hi Everyone,

Time to do a strain I've been considering for quite a while now. I'm a big Amnesia fan, and then crossing it with Skywalker Haze - how could you now? @Trichome farmer @Antonio_DutchPassion thanks for the consideration & access, time to get to work.

26% THC, that's a crazy figure. I can't wait to wrap my head around some of it.

14 Weeks from here will take me into the beginning of September, which is my cut-off point for good growing (garage grower), so this should fit in well. I will be growing the plant from the off in its finishing 16lt Round pot. This is filled with Bio Bizz All Mix & will be going under s 250w HPS @ 20/4 lighting.

Kit is:

80x80x160cm Tent.
250w HPS. 20/4 for the duration.
Ionic nute range, some other bits and pieces like root stim & calmag in case of issues.
Bio Bizz All Mix soil.
16LT Round Pots.

By crossing Skywalker Haze with Auto Amsterdam Amnesia, our team has created one of the strongest, sativa dominant autoflowering Haze strains that the industry has encountered so far.
The harvests can be considered to have XXL potential. The flowers, which are covered in crystals, can show a tendency to slightly foxtail, but this does not diminish any of the looks of this true beauty.
A strong lemony, yet sweet smell comes from the dense, frosty buds. This lady is quite a stretcher. Outdoors we have seen individuals that can reach more than two meters tall in open ground. For an autoflower that’s quite exceptional.
Typically this autoflower needs around 12 weeks from seed to produce fully mature, ready-for-harvest plants. But note that Auto Skywalker Haze does have two phenotypes that can take a little longer, 13 to 14 weeks. But these are definitely worth the wait!
We believe that this cross shows the amazing potential of crossing new-school with old-skool and we are very happy with the result. You gotta try it to believe it!

Auto-Skywalker-Haze-dutch-passion-seed-company.jpg

Day 1.

Just to give myself some sort of timeline, I'm going to call this Day 1. I've already got a little girl underway.

She popped her tail after 2 days, and was put in a Root Riot & then into the finishing pot. Here we are...

full

full

full

full

full

Day 3.

Quick update for Day 3. Young Skywalker is settling in nicely, no issues so far. Light is set quite high, but if there are any internodal spacing issues, I intend to LST the business out of this to keep in line.

full

Day 11.

So pretty much straight away I see the node distance on this girl is going to be a bit longer than my normal plants. That's cool though & expected given the genetics. It gives me the option of doing a little LST, my first in a while - as below.

full

A day later and we are pretty much back up again. Nice. Going to have fun with this one.

full

full

Day 15.

A little pic to show us over the 2 week mark. I love this shot as it really shows the plant fighting back from the LST. Other than the thrips being annoying, we are going fine here.

full

Day 17.

LST is kicking into gear already, and some nice tops developing. I could have swore I saw a couple of pistels, but not definite.

full

full

Day 24. Skywalker is really reaching for it at the moment. Sprinting growth & quite a large node distance, but I think we're settling down now. Loving It.

full

full

full

full

Day 29 - Week 4.2

Our Skywalker is still at it with the long node spacing. Nice fluffy tops developing. I'm hoping we're over the stretch & into proper flower mode now, as running out of top height shortly. Other than that everything is going fine.

full

full

Back