Dutch Passion Skywalker Haze Auto (NiceNEasy - Dutch Passion Grow & Show 2021)

Day 32.

You are a leggy bitch Skywalker. I'm glad I took the auto, as the photo would probably be insane size. That's a Sat Dom for you.

full

full

Day 37 - Week 5.2

First pistels turning from white to brown this week, only a few, but enough to know we're maturing quickly. I have ran into a little def, and lightening of the fan leaves. It built up really quickly, but I feel I've got a handle on it now. Skywalker is in the tent on her own for the moment, so will probably tie her back a little to let more light to the centre.

full

full

full

Day 41.

I'm really starting to like my Auto Skywalker Haze, and even though she is showing some def signs, I think she is coming on strong. Definite leanings to the Sat side, which is all good in my book - I'm mean look at her - that's proper haze. :woody:

full

full

full

full

Day 45 - Week 6.4

Plant is sprinting on, but having a few deficiency issues, definite yellowing of the main fan leaves. This is probably due to a mix of soils I used for the main mix. Other than that we are motoring on with the grow. I can't believe this is only about halfway through & the size of the buds. The plant smells really nice already, so in another month it will be fantastic. I'll maybe flush for 20% run off with water & then get back on the 3/4 nute feeding schedule for the next 2+ weeks before starting my usual finishing routine.

full

full

Looks amazing sir. Got some skywalker haze as well yesterday, cant wait to grow it. Good job, keep it going

Day 51 - Week 7.2

Struggling with some deficiencies this week & have some leaf loss due to it. Think I'm underfeeding my girl, so just raising up little by little to keep things in line. Another week or so and it will be on to water only for finishing anyway, so not overly concerned.

full

full

Day 58 - Week 8.2

Things changing rapidly now, pistels changing, more trichs, loads more smell. Definite haze background on this girl. Still time for the buds to stack on some weight & I will be well pleased.

full

Day 67 - Week 9.5

We are a week or so from chop now. I think she is pretty much ready to go now, but I'm giving it the extra to see where that takes me. Hopefully it will be just slightly fatter buds & no rot, as there's some going around.

full

full

full

full

full

Back