SANlight Slater tests SANlight Q6W

I may invest my friend and thanks

Hello again @St. Tom - how you doing? I'm searching AFN for info on "Winter Frost" and was wondering if you had given it a go and if so what you thought? I'm quite skeptical of this type of thing but am always looking out for the additives/nutes thst really make a difference. Peace.

Hello to you too @Slater - sorry to barge in on this thread my friend but it's info about Winter Frost that I'm after. I saw from your comment above you rate it. Reckon I should invest when the time comes?

Hello again @St. Tom - how you doing? I'm searching AFN for info on "Winter Frost" and was wondering if you had given it a go and if so what you thought? I'm quite skeptical of this type of thing but am always looking out for the additives/nutes thst really make a difference. Peace.

Hello to you too @Slater - sorry to barge in on this thread my friend but it's info about Winter Frost that I'm after. I saw from your comment above you rate it. Reckon I should invest when the time comes?

hey @Faction and welcome to the thread, your not barging in my friend all are welcome to ask any questions and hang out...

I've been using winter frost for the last 5 grows (clones, photo's... and a couple of auto's) and I would say it does exactly what say's on the tin... I use it at 2ml ltr at around week 7 (timing it is important, I've been a little to late and not seen the same results as before... one of my clones likes it mid week 6)... I do 2 full tanks worth over a 7 day (ish) period... I grow in coco (8ltr pots), run to waste, daily feed in flower

What it does is trick the plant into thinking that there has been a frost so the plants go into full over drive on trichome production thinking it's coming to the end of the autumn and it's life and heading into winter... which in turn improves the turps

What i have noticed is a big step up in turps once in the jar... buds are looking extremely frosty, quite a bit more than before... and lot more sticky after the cure to a point couple of plants have gummed up my grinder (RH in the jar was about 56%)... on my recent grow with it I think it has added a little more swell to the buds but I need to try a few more experiment to confirm that.

It's well worth the money seen as you only use it for a week at about 2ml a ltr, 1ltr will last me about 12 - 14 grows... if I was only growing the one plant at a time ;) it would last me the year...

here some pics for you... this lot is coming down end of the week...

Blasphemy by 42 gentics

20190803_080913.jpg

20190801_192820.jpg
20190801_192831.jpg

20190801_193103.jpg
20190801_193133.jpg

20190801_193300.jpg

Thanks for the detailed info on Winter frost Slater mate, just what I was after and I will try it out on my current auto grow when the time comes. Those Blasphemy pics you just posted - holy crap they look as frosty as hell and just perfect basically. Very, very nice mate! Thanks again for the reply. Cheers.

Thanks for the post. Any idea how much dough Bro.

@Mañ'O'Green

My sanlight journal, think I did a couple of grows them

Back