Photoperiod Slaters Hot Budzz

Wishing you luck with the predators..

I had thrips twice last year, each time i brought home a new load of medium. Dr Zymes sprayed would knock them down but not eradicate them, but i picked up ladybugs.. both times they took them out. Following your attempt..

Lady birds will be the reserved infantry for the last stand. They are amazing they eat everything so I'm going to give the other beasties a chance first before I sacrifice them to a lady bird hord

I had be wondering exactly how they ma have got in. So this round I've bought no imports into thd GR like worm castings just incase that was their possible way in.

My issue is I have up to 4 spaces running at different times. If I wanted to spray I normally can't spay a couple of those space due being in flower.

Im in a bit of a vicious circle I eradicate in one space for them to be dug in deep in another.

This war has been timed right I'm down to 2 spaces worth of plants at the moment so it's a full on attack over the next 2 weeks.

I've stop using spinosade and pesticides they just burn most of the plants and stunt them. I've had no luck with spraying they just come back with reinforcement a month later.

Clone update
Garden Up date

Testing the water with video updates.
Finally managed it @St. Tom

How the quality ? Would you like more vid updates ?

The main space got its full reset for the next round.

Birthday Cake on the left and Macloud on the right. Really pumped for the Macloud my first ever mono run with a hybrid I created.

My new light finally turned up, I already had a 240w HLG kit but with original v1 boards in my main space so I decided to swap the boards with my new fixtures Rspec boards.
Very much looking forward to seeing how it does, I can already see its brighter than the original v1 boards.

20220723_175416.jpg

Happy Sunday everyone

Garden Up date

View attachment 1491255

Birthday Cake on the left and Macloud on the right. Really pumped for the Macloud my first ever mono run with a hybrid I created.

View attachment 1491262

My new light finally turned up, I already had a 240w HLG kit but with original v1 boards in my main space so I decided to swap the boards with my new fixtures Rspec boards.
Very much looking forward to seeing how it does, I can already see its brighter than the original v1 boards.

View attachment 1491263

Happy Sunday everyone
I think the video s show things that you don't see in still pics and I think a mix is more fun to watch

Garden Up date

View attachment 1491255

View attachment 1491262

View attachment 1491263

Happy Sunday everyone
That is very nice setup indeed :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Back