Photoperiod Slaters Hot Budzz

Auto grow White Crack
Garden update

I soaked the seeds for 24 hrs in RO water. Then into the paper towel for 48hrs, paper towel was soaked with 1/4 strength nutes. I picked the strongest 3 out of the 5.

@DoobieBroGrows I've made short vid of me sprouting seeds in the post above.

I don't use any domes after placing the sprouted seed in the coco. I normally use fresh coco but occasionally you have to reuse some old stuff.

The first feed is normally 1/3 strength nutes, about 30mls per cup, I don't saturate the cup until I have a couple of nodes of true leaves.

My second feed will be a microbial injection weather that be powered or brewed compost tea.

I place the cup under my cloning T5 lights for a week or there abouts then out into the main veg space. This keeps it from being stretchy.

Garden update

I soaked the seeds for 24 hrs in RO water. Then into the paper towel for 48hrs, paper towel was soaked with 1/4 strength nutes. I picked the strongest 3 out of the 5.

View attachment 1493338
Noice. Mephisto Genetics White Crack. That's some fire right there buddy.

Garden update

Day 14 in the main flower space, Birthday Cake on the left, Macloud on the right.

20220805_190357.jpg

So far this run has been a breeze, I didn't over veg loads this time so its been a lot easier to spread the lady's out under the net.

I can't stress enough how much over vegging messes up the run. If you've not got that air flow through the plants you can seriously effect yeild and bud production.
Any how I'm on top of this run and feel super confident thay I've not over vegged.
The ladys are showing a little sign of heat stress, you can see the serrated edges of the leaves sticking up. The next sign will be the leaves folding up canoeing. I'm not overly worried as I'm running in thd vpd range.
I don't go out of my way to hit the vpd numbers but my space just seems to run at the right parameters most of the time.

20220805_190259.jpg

Macloud.
Super pleased with where we are at Day 14 with the Macloud. She's looking healthy and strong. She's also been a dream to weave onto the scrog, not a huge amount of stretch. Her branches are seriously strong, there's not going to be any flopping about once we get those icky stick golf ball sized nugs.

20220805_190312.jpg

Birthday Cake
Very happy of where the Birthday Cake is at, filling the net nicely and not smothering it self. Not stretching a huge amount so hopefully she maybe be able hold her self up. She produces these large buds that are super heavy which inturn makes her flop over. I may need to add another net at a later stage.

Thank you for stopping by, passing the doobie on
giphy (3).gif

Room looks amazing! Super jealous of all the space you have go work with there.

Garden update...

Start of week six

We are running on cruise control now, all have recovered from the leaf strip at the end of week 3 and are frosting up nicely.
Macloud got a little stretchy in week 2 and 3 due to that last heat wave, the combination of the heat and me turning the lights down I believe is the culprit. I should have lowered my lights to increase the PAR, that would have reduced the stretch a little. Oh well, we live and we learn for the next time.

Macloud is loving life and the space. The frost rails she has got is out if this world. She's way more frostier than her mother Mac01 when I grew her. Can't wait to see what return I get when I wash the trim.

20220826_175710.jpg

Birthday Cake is that little bit ahead of Macloud on bulking up and she is dominating on the turps, creamy vanilla with strong sweet fruit berry-ness. Super frosty as well.
Very much looking forward to her, one of the most flavoursome cultivars I've found in a wile. Super tasty weed with a wicked punch. She's a real treat to smoke and has definitely earned her space in my stable.

20220826_175701.jpg

Thanks for stopping by, passing the doobie on

giphy (3).gif

Oh wow man!!! That's one hell of a growroom you have there! Them ladies are doing great, but with your experience level I guess you're riding on autopilot by now :cheers:

Back