Photoperiod Slaters Hot Budzz

Oh wow man!!! That's one hell of a growroom you have there! Them ladies are doing great, but with your experience level I guess you're riding on autopilot by now :cheers:

Thanks Bob :pass: I don't know about experience level. I still feel like I'm winging it most of the time.

Garden announcement...

Big update to come this week with one of the biggest changes I've made to my system in a wile. So...

bg.gif

Garden update...

Mid week 7

Not long to go, everything is fattening up nicely and really stepping up the turps. They are getting their Winter Frost feed this week. Explains why It's gone super funky, the pair of them together are giving me flash backs to that school locker room funk with a hint of sweet berry's and vanilla. Mmmmmmmm tasty

Birthday Cake...

20220908_172649.jpg

This strain has been a dream to grow, I've just sat back and watch her go, she a little slow in veg but makes up for it in flower. She will be finished end if week 8 I'm betting. I will probably take her closer to 9 weeks as Macloud will probably need that extra week.

20220908_174119.jpg

She going to be one the best yeild I've had this year. So can't wait to wash the trim for some rosin. She's earned her space in the stable for sure.

20220908_174040.jpg

Macloud...

20220908_173011.jpg

OMG the frost, she is absolutely dripping in tricombs. She is way more frostier than her her famous mother Mac01. So looking forward to the consecrates. Her mum made the best hash... here she is @St. Tom in all her glory

20220908_174011.jpg

20220908_174027.jpg

20220908_173938.jpg

Big Garden Announcement...

20220908_172057.jpg

It's happened, I've stepped out of my comfort zone and swapped nutrients from Remo to Canna... ha har you thought I'd maybe gone fully organic
Nothing against Remo, fantastic stuff as you can see above. It really does grows the dank very well but times must change and we need to go where the wind blows us in these interesting times. Over a year Canna is looking to be a little cheaper and I'm not importing it from Canada, less carbon footprint.
I'm looking forward to the change. Chances are I will still use Remo's Nature's candy, good stuff that.

Thank for stopping by, see you next time. Here passing the doobie on

giphy (3).gif

Last edited:
Garden update...

Mid week 7

Not long to go, everything is fattening up nicely and really stepping up the turps. They are getting their Winter Frost feed this week. Explains why It's gone super funky, the pair of them together are giving me flash backs to that school locker room funk with a hint of sweet berry's and vanilla. Mmmmmmmm tasty

View attachment 1511344

Birthday Cake...

View attachment 1511346

This strain has been a dream to grow, I've just sat back and watch her go, she a little slow in veg but makes up for it in flower. She will be finished end if week 8 I'm betting. I will probably take her closer to 9 weeks as Macloud will probably need that extra week.

View attachment 1511347

She going to be one the best yeild I've had this year. So can't wait to wash the trim for some rosin. She's earned her space in the stable for sure.

View attachment 1511359

Macloud...

View attachment 1511360

OMG the frost, she is absolutely dripping in tricombs. She is way more frostier than her her famous mother Mac01. So looking forward to the consecrates. Her mum made the best hash... here she is @St. Tom in all her glory

View attachment 1511364

View attachment 1511365

View attachment 1511366

Big Garden Announcement...

View attachment 1511372

It's happened, I've stepped out of my comfort zone and swapped nutrients from Remo to Canna... ha har you thought I'd maybe gone fully organic
Nothing against Remo, fantastic stuff as you can see above. It really does grows the dank very well but times must change and we need to go where the wind blows us in these interesting times. Over a year Canna is looking to be a little cheaper and I'm not importing it from Canada, less carbon footprint.
I'm looking forward to the change. Chances are I will still use Remo's Nature's candy, good stuff that.

Thank for stopping by, see you next time. Here passing the doobie on

View attachment 1511374
Stunning ladies Slater! Interesting change from Remo to Canna. Have only used the Velokelp from Remo and that stuff is like steroids. Looking forward to see what the Canna does for you

Z

Stunning ladies Slater! Interesting change from Remo to Canna. Have only used the Velokelp from Remo and that stuff is like steroids. Looking forward to see what the Canna does for you

Z

I've got plenty of the velokelp left to keep me going. Chances are like Nature's Candy I will keep using it. It realy helps in veg loads, I do like to back off from it end of week 2 in flower. I also like to use in my compost teas and foila sprays.

I've got plenty of the velokelp left to keep me going. Chances are like Nature's Candy I will keep using it. It realy helps in veg loads, I do like to back off from it end of week 2 in flower. I also like to use in my compost teas and foila sprays.
I'm another big fan of the velo kelp I still use it after beating my girls up training and a daily spray when there in veg its very impressive also I'm still using emerald harvest nutes I've had great results and I bought a load of there 2 part kits like around half price .slater don't forget to tag me occasionally as I'm watching this with interest as you know

Back