Night Owl Seeds slice in the pack?

DankBagel

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
hey i got four 3 packs in and as i began to open them and check if there was extras i noticed on the second pack that the top above the ziplock had a nice 2 to 2.5 inch slice in it. I could see the foil through the slice. Then i noticed all the packs were like that. the slice is big enough to easily get the pod with seeds inside out of it.
not sure if Night Owl normally puts an extra bean or two in each but all the packs were right on point with 3 beans per.

So im trying to find out if anyone elses packs have a slice like these do.
20200312_170644.jpg

That slice is on my packs as well. Every pack I've ordered from Daz himself has had 5 seeds in it. I've ordered one from OES and it had 4 seeds in it.

That slice is on my packs as well. Every pack I've ordered from Daz himself has had 5 seeds in it. I've ordered one from OES and it had 4 seeds in it.

ok that makes me feel better that u had slices too

I've never looked.. But The seed bazaar seedbank/website just takes the orders and forwards the orders to the breeders. So if you ordered from there, then they came straight from Daz. Every pack I have has the number of seeds on the pack.. And that's been exactly how many were inside. The very first packs he ever sold.. Those packs say 3 seeds, but he crossed the 3 out in pen and wrote a 5. Those had 5 seeds. I've yet to get extra seeds, so ypu don't have to worry about any being missing!

I've never looked.. But The seed bazaar seedbank/website just takes the orders and forwards the orders to the breeders. So if you ordered from there, then they came straight from Daz. Every pack I have has the number of seeds on the pack.. And that's been exactly how many were inside. The very first packs he ever sold.. Those packs say 3 seeds, but he crossed the 3 out in pen and wrote a 5. Those had 5 seeds. I've yet to get extra seeds, so ypu don't have to worry about any being missing!
ok no i got these on SHN who i am no longer using for alot of other reasons.
i dont see any numbers other than the printed label stating three.
I got what i need so its all good i just wanted to make sure some shadey shit didnt happen from the seedbank or something.
ill try the bazaar next time cause i like that idea of forwarding to breeder

Yeah mate, that's more $$ directly in the breeders pocket AFAIK, you get a better hook up, and you know the gear is a fresh as it can be.

Back