Smokin' Screws Smokin' Screws - AFN Communal Summer 2018 Test Thread

Hello to all
I smoke 99% of my med with a pipe or bong, so when I saw this product I was very glad to test it.
All stoner have a problem in keeping there pipe clog free.
41YVX%2Bj74NL.jpg

pops pipes
DSCF9481.JPG

This product works super great.
I used it hard for a week, my metal pipe it worked great very little built up around edge, smooth ,steady.
I was able to change pipes and Smokin' Screw work like a charm, changing shape to fit the different pipe with ease.

You can see I used the hell out of it.
DSCF9482.JPG

If you are a pipe smoker it a must.
I have order more from Amazon.
@Pops

Hello to all
I smoke 99% of my med with a pipe or bong, so when I saw this product I was very glad to test it.
All stoner have a problem in keeping there pipe clog free.
41YVX%2Bj74NL.jpg

pops pipes
View attachment 983297
This product works super great.
I used it hard for a week, my metal pipe it worked great very little built up around edge, smooth ,steady.
I was able to change pipes and Smokin' Screw work like a charm, changing shape to fit the different pipe with ease.

You can see I used the hell out of it.
View attachment 983302
If you are a pipe smoker it a must.
I have order more from Amazon.
@Pops
Pops. See www.smokinscrews.com -- Cheaper than amazon...... (and more money goes to the good cause!!)

Pops. See www.smokinscrews.com -- Cheaper than amazon...... (and more money goes to the good cause!!)

Do you have a wholesale distributorship program? I've been looking for a small item like this to sell. In my state, seems like every mom and pop owned convenience store now has a head shop section selling smoking and other paraphernalia.

This has been a great product when I'm hitting the pipe or bong. Will be giving a couple to some friends for Christmas gifts.

I started by purchasing 1 and loved it so much I now have 1 for every piece I own and a few spares. I gave the web address to a local glass shop and he has now re ordered several times. Cant keep them in stock. I buy one from him every month when my hemper box comes in. I started buying from him instead of online once he got them in. Doing my part to support a local business.

I have five of them and no going back they are easy to clean. I do not bend the handle so I can use them in multiple bongs gandolf bubbler travel pipes which is a red eye 5 inch glass pipe. You don't lose any product the water stays clear longer and no chunks of unburnt weed gets pulled through it gets all used up. It saves money in the long run because you are not wasting it. You are smoking all the bud. OH YEAH

:xmas:Never thought when I joined AFN that I would be so properly screwed. Life is good.

Last edited:
Back