Smokin' Screws Smokin' Screws - AFN Communal Summer 2018 Test Thread

I got mine in the mail on the way out the door and used it so I can't show a picture of it shiny new but as soon as I opened it I could see that it was not just a glass stem like you see in all the cop shows. The neck is an excellent fit for the Micro Smokln Screw.
full

Ash removal is easy although I used unburned to show it. The glass is thicker than I expected. Good quality.
full

As I said, the Screw is an excellent fit.
full

full

I was hoping it would fit my vape but it is too small a diameter but I have no problem using it as was intended.
Here it's loaded with White Widow capped with Dark Devil. I'm a gonna smoke it.

:toke:

I got mine in the mail on the way out the door and used it so I can't show a picture of it shiny new but as soon as I opened it I could see that it was not just a glass stem like you see in all the cop shows. The neck is an excellent fit for the Micro Smokln Screw.
full

Ash removal is easy although I used unburned to show it. The glass is thicker than I expected. Good quality.
full

As I said, the Screw is an excellent fit.
full

full

I was hoping it would fit my vape but it is too small a diameter but I have no problem using it as was intended.
Here it's loaded with White Widow capped with Dark Devil. I'm a gonna smoke it.

:toke:

That looks pretty slick, I was curious how that'd be! Still rockin' my same original screw!

That looks pretty slick, I was curious how that'd be! Still rockin' my same original screw!
Yeah, me too. If I don't lose it and the dog doesn't eat it, I will have it for a long time. The dog tried to eat my car once so I keep a close watch on my Smokin Screw. (I had to replace the front bumper cover:rofl:. )

Really don't see how I did without the 'screw all those years:smoking: first one still going strong even with abuse. :thumbsup:

Really don't see how I did without the 'screw all those years:smoking: first one still going strong even with abuse. :thumbsup:

I still joke with people it's one of the most "crazed over" things we've seen tested on AFN (that costs under $10.) Just a useful little product. I think @Smokin Screws should figure out how to package this into a Leatherman multi-tool or a swiss army knife... :rofl:

I still joke with people it's one of the most "crazed over" things we've seen tested on AFN (that costs under $10.) Just a useful little product. I think @Smokin Screws should figure out how to package this into a Leatherman multi-tool or a swiss army knife... :rofl:
It's amazing you can still surprise an old stoner with something new:thumbsup:

I still laugh at whoever it was that sent me a private message about shooting BB's and peas with them hahaha! Maybe we need an AFN Smokin' Screws BB Shot contest. Setup a shot glass and live video the launching of BB's 5, 10, and 20 paces (I heard they zing!)

Back