Smokin' Screws Smokin' Screws - AFN Communal Summer 2018 Test Thread

Enough of my lame attempts at humor playing with the name. It isn't necessary when the product is so efficient in the job it was designed to do. Easy to acquire, easy to fit most pipes, easy to clean, and will last for a long time.
Mine is still as good as when I got it.

Thought I'd stop in and give a thumbs up:thumbsup: to this product. It does all it says it will and the folks are friendly:cheers::pighug:

Thought I'd stop in and give a thumbs up:thumbsup: to this product. It does all it says it will and the folks are friendly:cheers::pighug:

I'll raise you a thumb and a big toe. Can you tell that I really like this gadget?:pass:

DSC_7832.JPG

Coming soon...... The SSMP (Smokin Screw Micro with Pipe) Glass is non USA product...

View attachment 1003572

Coming soon...... The SSMP (Smokin Screw Micro with Pipe) Glass is non USA product...

Great, that will fit my Ariser Solo stem. The glass looks like it might too. Going to order one now. It will also bring the heat to the upper part of the chamber. Ariser suggests occasional stirring to get at it but that isn't practical in use.

One hit one da....

Our long micro is a perfect replacement to the OEM screen supplied with the unit.... Pictures to follow...

Ace....

Back