Smokin' Screws Smokin' Screws - AFN Communal Summer 2018 Test Thread

Thanks for the good word. Looking forward to your review....

Ace
Actually, it is finally up. Look for the one with no picture. (at the moment) Hobbes is figuring it out. If you see any inaccuracies or just something you don't like let me know and I'll try to accommodate. That is easy when it's all positive to begin with.
Health issues have kept me on the bench for a while or I would have been all over my state with them.:pass:

I need to buy more I gave all mine away! Folks try them and want them. Hope ya got a few good sales from it!!

AFN Testers... Please let me know when you are placing an order...
I may be able to throw in a little extra...

Or tell you smoke shop you introduced my products to and I can drop in something extra for the smoke shops next order...

Thanks for the good words.
Ace

Morning @Smokin Screws ...:pass:..we haven't Talked but I have to say Smoking Screws was Probably the Top product reaction we had to any product on site.

The Testers were Buzzing saying how great they were...and it must have been around this time of year..coz they were all buying Extras to give out with Christmas present for friends and family.

Obviously a much more affordable product to share than something like a grow light...but a Great product endorsement when the Testers were so delighted..they bought more..to be able to Share.

Keep on doing what you are doing....:bravo:..

Morning @Smokin Screws ...:pass:..we haven't Talked but I have to say Smoking Screws was Probably the Top product reaction we had to any product on site.

The Testers were Buzzing saying how great they were...and it must have been around this time of year..coz they were all buying Extras to give out with Christmas present for friends and family.

Obviously a much more affordable product to share than something like a grow light...but a Great product endorsement when the Testers were so delighted..they bought more..to be able to Share.

Keep on doing what you are doing....:bravo:..
Mossy,

Thanks for the kind words.
Get SCREWED TODAY...

Ace.

Smokinscrews.com Now available on Amazon -- USA and Canada -- -Soon the UK will be screwed also.

Thank you AFN for all the kind words.
Stay safe...
Ace

Back