Smokin' Screws Smokin' Screws - AFN Communal Summer 2018 Test Thread

Waaaay late to the party, but when I decided to bring back out some of the glass a few weeks back I remembered AFN trying out these devices and decided to give it a go. So far just lovin' it. Fit in my Gandalf style pipe perfectly, easy to clean, easy to forget to clean because it just keeps goin', nice to be able to use it to flick out the ash and not need a separate "digging" tool while smoking, just tons to love about 'em.

Like others have said...simple but brilliant invention that I wish I would have thought up. :smoking:

IMG_0155.JPG

@Feenix @Unique @wwwillie @Ripper @Ozone69 @Son of Hobbes @Jraven @waria @Pops @Bushmaster15 @F.N.

Autoflower network has been quiet since April.... Guess it was the growing season....
How are the Smokin Screws and our SSMP the chillum with a screw holding up?

Ace.
I absolutely love my chill I’m with a screw. It’s my daily driver as it were. I toss it into my jar of grunge on a Friday evening and it’s shined and ready for Monday and the rest of the work week. The screw is what makes it work for me, without it it’s just another glass joint.

Oh yeah, for sure still enjoying the screws... I have them in three of my 4 commonly used bowls:smoking: As far as I can tell they will last a long time:d5:

@Feenix @Unique @wwwillie @Ripper @Ozone69 @Son of Hobbes @Jraven @waria @Pops @Bushmaster15 @F.N.

Autoflower network has been quiet since April.... Guess it was the growing season....
How are the Smokin Screws and our SSMP the chillum with a screw holding up?
Ace.

Ace, Too Much Coincidence, Spooky. I've been working on my Smokin' Screws review all morning. I hope to have it up this evening. I hope you like it. I never lost interest and use mine every day. I'm still on my first Screw.it's going strong, I gave my chillum / Screw and extra Screws to friends.

Note to anybody using the Review form for the first time. Be sure to scroll to the bottom and click the : Save Draft box. It does not auto save like posts. Cost me half a mornings work to learn that one.

I have bought a few more They work amazing it is not made with cheap material so they last just use 99% rubbing alcohol to soak in for a while then hot water and a tooth brush brush gently and they come out looking new. I use mine in my bong all the time.

Ace, Too Much Coincidence, Spooky. I've been working on my Smokin' Screws review all morning. I hope to have it up this evening. I hope you like it. I never lost interest and use mine every day. I'm still on my first Screw.it's going strong, I gave my chillum / Screw and extra Screws to friends.

Note to anybody using the Review form for the first time. Be sure to scroll to the bottom and click the : Save Draft box. It does not auto save like posts. Cost me half a mornings work to learn that one.
Thanks for the good word. Looking forward to your review....

Ace

Back