Snerval's third grow - BioTabs

Bonsoir !

I think I screwed up things regarding light... some plants are starting to foxtail instead of fatten up.
According to @Bob's Auto's they are probably receiving too much light, so instead of fading they keep create new flowers.
Entirely my fault as I didn't pay attention to DLI and all this stuff.
Right now the light is running at 80%, don't know if I should keep it that way or going down to 60%...

Lesson learned, next step is to get the app and make sure that the next grow will be as it should.

Anyway, I love these plants and each time I open the tent I get a nice flow of delightful scents !
Here they are as for today, thanks for watching and any advice always welcome !

Blueberry, the only one I topped
IMG_4713.JPG

She got a nice amount of trichomes
IMG_4715.JPG

White widow
IMG_4717.JPG

IMG_4718.JPG

IMG_4719.JPG

OG Kush top bud
IMG_4723.JPG

IMG_4722.JPG

The trunk / red strawberry banana - she got some good looking buds nevertheless, too bad she didn't grow normally... the lack of side branches is somewhat disturbing lol
IMG_4724.JPG

IMG_4725.JPG

IMG_4726.JPG

And the garden in the tent
IMG_4727.JPG

That's all for today !
:toke:

They look great brother!! and 60% will do just fine. It's counter intuitive, but near the end the plant just doens't need that much light anymore. I'm at 40% right now...Go figure!! :cheers:
See that you can raise the VPD to 1.2-1.3. This will close off the pores of the leaves and direct all that juice to the buds. Last weeks are the most important.

They look great brother!! and 60% will do just fine. It's counter intuitive, but near the end the plant just doens't need that much light anymore. I'm at 40% right now...Go figure!! :cheers:
See that you can raise the VPD to 1.2-1.3. This will close off the pores of the leaves and direct all that juice to the buds. Last weeks are the most important.
Thanks for the info about light amount !
I had no idea and would have done the contrary - raise the % :nono:

I'm grateful that grow masters like yourself are helping newbies like me !
About the VPD I follow the chart, so on this subject I think I'm on track - however I wish I had an easier way of dealing with temp and mist... weather is taken leaps here, it's a pain in the *ss to always have to manually regulate this...

I check the RSB trunk plant with microscope, it seems that about 10% of trichomes have turned amber.
The weird thing is that trichomes seems to be somewhat "dehydrated", as if they had dried up on the spot.
Also, the plant itself seems very crispy, even the sugar leaves feel dry to the touch...
Should I wait longer ?

I check the RSB trunk plant with microscope, it seems that about 10% of trichomes have turned amber.
The weird thing is that trichomes seems to be somewhat "dehydrated", as if they had dried up on the spot.
Also, the plant itself seems very crispy, even the sugar leaves feel dry to the touch...
Should I wait longer ?
She sounds ready to me, but that is up to you. The trichomes looking "damaged/whimpy" that is a clear indicator to me it is ready.

She sounds ready to me, but that is up to you. The trichomes looking "damaged/whimpy" that is a clear indicator to me it is ready.
Yes my thought too... sweet seeds say 7 - 8 weeks from seeds, as we know we should add 1 or 2 more weeks, she's 10 weeks, so yes, I'll harvest the 4 buds she's got lol !

Bonjour !

Just a little update at day 80...
All 3 plants are doing great, OG kush still grows new pistils ! Is that a good sign ?

Here they are :
Blueberry
IMG_4769.JPG

IMG_4767.JPG

IMG_4768.JPG

OG Kush
IMG_4770.JPG

IMG_4771.JPG

White Widow
IMG_4774.JPG

IMG_4775.JPG

Very happy with this grow, the smell is outstanding !
I am grateful to @Bob's Auto's and some other members for their many wise advice and to BioTabs for providing us with such a simple and effective line of organic fertilizers. :greenthumb:

The harvest is coming soon, at least for blueberry :headbang:

A bientôt !
:toke:

Back