Snerval's third grow - BioTabs

Looking good my friend and that rsb girl is a strange one isn't she but you have a healthy garden that's what matters 😉 plus you've got Bob to guide you along the way

Looking good my friend and that rsb girl is a strange one isn't she but you have a healthy garden that's what matters 😉 plus you've got Bob to guide you along the way
Thank you for the rep !
I don't know if I could carry out my culture without the help of people who master the subject like Bob ?
Thank you also of course to all of you who pass by !

Thank you for the rep !
I don't know if I could carry out my culture without the help of people who master the subject like Bob ?
Thank you also of course to all of you who pass by !
no problem bro and this is what afn is friendly folks who just wanna help each other grow the best weed we can

Hey Guys,

Your making me blush. I'm also still learning and have learned loads from people here on AFN.
Just glad to do something back to the community that has done so much for me ♥

AFN, Bonjour !

Today is day 45 and here's a little update of my indica garden ^^
All seem to be ok, I see no sign of deficiency.
I did a light defoliating on all 4 plants just to remove the bigger leaves occulting some bud sites - ladies seem to recover nicely :)

Blueberry
IMG_4663.JPG

OG Kush
IMG_4666.JPG

White widow
IMG_4668.JPG

Last one, Red strawberry banana, AKA the Trunk :haha:
IMG_4664.JPG

The garden
IMG_4669.JPG

Temps are around 22°C lights ON and 19°C lights OFF
I water 3 of them with 1,3l every 3 days, they seem to like this wet/dry cycle (but I don't let the soil bone dry, to avoid hydrophobic problems).
I'll let the RSB/alien/trunk plant dry a little longer as she doesn't drink much lol
VPD is kept in range between 1,1-1,2

I'm pretty happy with this grow so far !
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day/evening,
:toke:

Last edited:
AFN bonjour !
Just a little update to share my joy of successfully keeping my plants alive. Lol !
They won't be monsters, sure, but that's not the goal either, so that's fine.
Today they received 1.5l of water added with 7ml/l of Bio PK 5-8 from BioTabs which in my opinion remains an absolutely brilliant line of organic fertilizers - nothing to worry about, just watch the girls growing :greenthumb:
I don't see myself changing supplier for the moment - the only alternative would be to manage to compose the various amendments myself, but I'm not there yet !
The substrate I am currently using - Biobizz light mix + perlite - has already been used during my last grow.
It's already a win, no need to buy more soil, as long as I manage to keep this one in good shape...

Here are the girls :

White widow
IMG_4680.JPG

Blueberry
IMG_4681.JPG

OG Kush
IMG_4682.JPG

And last but not least, Red strawberry banana aka the trunk aka alien lollypop :haha:
IMG_4683.JPG

I'm thinking that these buds are stacking nicely, which is a delight to see 😍

Thanks for watching, take care and see you soon !
:toke:

Those ladies look amazing!!!
Btw, all the parts are in, so I'll try to build a sensor for you this weekend buddy :eyebrows:

Those ladies look amazing!!!
Btw, all the parts are in, so I'll try to build a sensor for you this weekend buddy :eyebrows:
Thanks for the rep points bro !

That sensor, is it something similar to the one I have ?
I mean, will it measure temp, RH and VPD ?
In my wildest dreams, I imagine a device that would pilot heater, humi/deshumi, and extraction. Lol !
I don't think such a marvel exists ! or does it ?

Thanks for the rep points bro !

That sensor, is it something similar to the one I have ?
I mean, will it measure temp, RH and VPD ?
In my wildest dreams, I imagine a device that would pilot heater, humi/deshumi, and extraction. Lol !
I don't think such a marvel exists ! or does it ?
Yes, this measures Humidity, Temperature, VPD, Dewpoint and Lux. It's made out of three parts.
  • Wemos D1 mini V4.0
    ESP8266-ESP-12-ESP-12F-CH340G-CH340-V2-USB-WeMos-D1-Mini-PRO-V3-0-0.jpg_640x640.jpg
  • SHT30
    2-15-5-5V-SHT30-Temperature-and-Humidity-Sensor-HY2-0-4P-Interface-IIC-Digital-Signal.jpg_Q90.jpg_.webp
  • BH1750
    GY-302-BH1750-BH1750FVI-light-intensity-illumination-module-3V-5V.jpg_Q90.jpg_.webp
I don't have my 3D printer as it's still out of duty, so it will be held together by ductape and hotglue and look a lot like this without the left arm as this sensor costs 20€ and measures co²! :crying:
1677182049283 _small.jpg

If you mean adjusting the values automatically, no. I'm not that far ahead. Creating an algorithm based upon VPD and allowing for automatically adjusting temperature, humidity is very complicated...I'm currently at the stage where I can do it remotely via the Blynk app on my phone.
A adjustment of 1% on the extraction fan creates a whole lot of change in the VPD and needs to be held in check by the heat the light expends...Getting the values just right needs a little practice and while I can teach myself that, I find it very difficult to transfer into code... Maybe I should ask ChatGPT to code it for me, lol

Back