Snerval's third grow - BioTabs

High everyone !

Day 60 - Week 9 (if my counting is ok, of which I'm not sure lol)
I'm wondering if these girls aren't a bit late to the party ?
Except for the RSB, which is an anomaly (seriously, a plant with no branch ? :crying:), there are no obvious signs of decay.
The leaves are still green and the plants keep pushing pistils - I mean it surely is a good thing, but isn't it some foxtailing beginning here and there ?
Anyway I'm thankful regarding the smell when I open the tent : a mix of lemon and vanilla, what a delight !
Maybe this grow will be my first successful one ? I hope so !
@Mañ'O'Green, @Bob's Auto's - what is your opinion ?

Here are some pics as of today...

White widow
IMG_4698.JPG

IMG_4697.JPG

Red strawberry banana (the trunk ^^)
IMG_4701.JPG

IMG_4700.JPG

Blueberry
IMG_4702.JPG

IMG_4703.JPG

OG kush
IMG_4704.JPG

IMG_4705.JPG

Here's my little indica garden
IMG_4706.JPG

IMG_4707.JPG

Thanks for watching and I hope your garden is growing alright !
:toke:

Last edited:
High everyone !

Except for the RSB, which is an anomaly (seriously, a plant with no branch ? :crying:), there are no obvious signs of decay.
The leaves are still green and the plants keep pushing pistils - I mean it surely is a good thing, but isn't it some foxtailing beginning here and there ?
Anyway I'm thankful regarding the smell when I open the tent : a mix of lemon and vanilla, what a delight !

White widow
View attachment 1582895
View attachment 1582897

View attachment 1582898
View attachment 1582899

Blueberry
View attachment 1582902
View attachment 1582903

OG kush
View attachment 1582905
View attachment 1582906

View attachment 1582907
View attachment 1582908

Looking good! I had a no-branch trunk like that too once. It happens.
To me they look right on time. I’d expect to run them for about another month. Some breeders won’t count the weeks before flower in their harvest estimate, and say “seed to harvest 60 days!”, but that is almost never accurate. Go by the plant and not the estimate. It’s super easy to get carried away and harvest too early.
Check out this plant. The first pic was taken 28 days before the second one. Would have been a bummer to jump the gun, eh?
A36EDB27-C158-4E9C-975E-A72AF535A331.jpeg
C0ABD265-1CEF-4DE9-9AE2-6E93CCEDEE3E.jpeg

Looking good! I had a no-branch trunk like that too once. It happens.
To me they look right on time. I’d expect to run them for about another month. Some breeders won’t count the weeks before flower in their harvest estimate, and say “seed to harvest 60 days!”, but that is almost never accurate. Go by the plant and not the estimate. It’s super easy to get carried away and harvest too early.
Check out this plant. The first pic was taken 28 days before the second one. Would have been a bummer to jump the gun, eh?
View attachment 1582973View attachment 1582974

Wow, this flower is so beautiful !
Regarding the trunk plant, I'm a bit disappointed because out of 3 seeds, 1 never sprouted, 1 was completely crooked and went to the bin, and this is the 3rd - I complained to Fastbuds about this but they didn't give a sh*t and answered banality... will not buy from them anymore.
Thanks for offering your opinion (not many members visit my grow, don't know why, maybe I'm doing something wrong with this site ?).
I'll check the trichomes as an indicator as well as leave decay, if any happen.

Given that I can't smoke nor vape anymore, some of these plants are meant to be transformed into infused oil.
However, a great deal of them will be cobbed !
I've read the whole Sweetsue/Tangwena thread on 420mag and I must say that I find this technique fascinating - I can't wait to start experimenting, by the way I just received my vac machine lol.
I recall that at some point they say that early harvested buds are working great for making cobs - in your experience, what do you think ?

Regarding the trunk plant, I'm a bit disappointed because out of 3 seeds, 1 never sprouted, 1 was completely crooked and went to the bin, and this is the 3rd - I complained to Fastbuds about this but they didn't give a sh*t and answered banality... will not buy from them anymore.
Thanks for offering your opinion (not many members visit my grow, don't know why, maybe I'm doing something wrong with this site ?).

Given that I can't smoke nor vape anymore, some of these plants are meant to be transformed into infused oil.
I've read the whole Sweetsue/Tangwena thread on 420mag and I must say that I find this technique fascinating - I can't wait to start experimenting, by the way I just received my vac machine lol.
I recall that at some point they say that early harvested buds are working great for making cobs - in your experience, what do you think ?
I could see younger buds working, I haven’t read that part - or at least I don’t remember reading that part - of the journal. I used mature or mostly mature when I made mine, and they’re strong. Are they still working with mostly pure sativas in that part of the journal? I’d guess that’s why they’re using younger buds.

You’re gonna have fun, the cobbed stuff is a blast

High everyone !

White widow
View attachment 1582895
View attachment 1582897

View attachment 1582898
View attachment 1582899

Blueberry
View attachment 1582902
View attachment 1582903

OG kush
View attachment 1582905
View attachment 1582906

View attachment 1582907
View attachment 1582908

They have a long ways to go yet. Plants have no calendar they just do there own thing. They look just fine to me.

I could see younger buds working, I haven’t read that part - or at least I don’t remember reading that part - of the journal. I used mature or mostly mature when I made mine, and they’re strong. Are they still working with mostly pure sativas in that part of the journal? I’d guess that’s why they’re using younger buds.
You may be right, I'll check it.
If this is the case, why would it better to work with early buds with sativas ?

Back