Seed Stockers Sour D's Seedstockers Solo Cup Challenge

@St. Tom lmfao! Can't be any worse than a great dane. Thank you. 2 things people can do to drastically improve pics is 1. use a tripod. 2 Adjust your white balance. In Photoshop and a lot of others, you can take an "eyedropper and click it on a white area in the pic and Boom! you'll have the true colors--even under blurpie lights. If you don't have any white, add a white card or paper and use that as a reference. You'll prolly find a numeric value for the white so in the future you can just add the number in.
Your photo skills shine bro and i take all my pics on my s21 ultra its got great cameras but i just use the default settings also im pretty sure if you made a thread teaching folks simple better ways to take them it would be very popular

Your photo skills shine bro and i take all my pics on my s21 ultra its got great cameras but i just use the default settings also im pretty sure if you made a thread teaching folks simple better ways to take them it would be very popular
Give me a minute-or 2 and I'll look into some of the freeware for phones/desktops and see what I can come up with

Give me a minute-or 2 and I'll look into some of the freeware for phones/desktops and see what I can come up with
I think it would be a massive help to people but say with what folks have at home everyone has a camera on there phones now and maybe explain it in simple terms and no hurry on it

I think it would be a massive help to people but say with what folks have at home everyone has a camera on there phones now and maybe explain it in simple terms and no hurry on it

Guys, I think that would be of major help to a lot of people - this guy is one.

BTW - Yes, your canna photos are top quality.

I'm all thumbs when it comes to phones so KISS will definitely have to be main emphasis.

Day 86
Day 86 for the full size Gelato 41. She's in no hurry to finish. Buds are getting heavy enough that I''ve had to prop them up. (maybe the alcohol in the extracts just making them sloppy drunk) She's still got at least another week at this rate.

20210711_8339-Gelato-1 copy.jpg
20210711_8327-Gelato-1 copy.jpg

@Seedstockers-Mark

Day 86 for the full size Gelato 41. She's in no hurry to finish. Buds are getting heavy enough that I''ve had to prop them up. (maybe the alcohol in the extracts just making them sloppy drunk) She's still got at least another week at this rate.

View attachment 1342206View attachment 1342207
@Seedstockers-Mark

Absolutely stunning shots buddy :worship: :worship:

Why don't you get a few images submitted into the Seedstockers best picture thread competition?

Prizes to be won mate :pass:

Another few days and harvest time?

Kind regards :bong:

Mark..

Absolutely stunning shots buddy :worship: :worship:

Why don't you get a few images submitted into the Seedstockers best picture thread competition?

Prizes to be won mate :pass:

Another few days and harvest time?

Kind regards :bong:

Mark..
Thank you. I'll do that.
Ill be doing a trich check Sun.

Back