spots on a few leaves - is it light burn or nute deficiency?

_state_of_mind_

Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Problem: spots on a few leaves - is it light burn or nute deficiency?

Medium/grow method: Coco : Perlite (70 : 30)

Feed: and supplements used: Custom nutes at 250 PPM with a bit of cal-mag

water source: Tap water (switching to RO from today) that has been pH'd to 5.8 (but pH keeps increasing, so switching pH down to a different brand)

Strain/age: Blueberry Skunk - 4 weeks old

light used: 300W (Kingbrite) that is running at 30% and 12 inches above the plant

Climate: Temp - 25C to 28C, Humidity - 50 to 60

Additional info: I topped her 2 days ago and today she seems to be taking off - I am seeing almost 2 inches of growth in the canopy

Here is a picture showing the spots - I am trying to figure out if this is a light burn or whether it's related to nutes? It's only a couple of leaves that are exhibiting this behavior, rest of the plant looks fine.
IMG_5126.jpg

Last edited:
Nothing to worry about but keep an eye on it.. I would move light up to 18 to 20 inches and run it at 100%.

Nothing to worry about but keep an eye on it.. I would move light up to 18 to 20 inches and run it at 100%.

Thanks - I have been at 50+ DLI at the canopy, so was running at a reduced intensity. I also have a 15 day old seedling growing right next to it, so was trying not to burn it. Here is my journal with daily updates - https://www.autoflower.org/threads/blueberry-skunk-auto.85896/

I will move the lights up and increase the intensity tomorrow.

Back