orange wing

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Strain-Gorilla Cookies-strawberry banana
Light-hps 400w
medium-canna coco pro plus 70% coco pebbles 30%
nutrients-canna a b canna boost
Temps-25c 40% humidity

The shorter plant is Gorilla Cookies its drooping and takes 2 hours to perk up some of the fan leaves look strange. The taller plant is strawberry banana and it has nute burn i went from 1ec to 1.2ec including tap water and they burned my tap water ec is 0.4 ive just gone back to 1.2 as fan leaves are looking a little light. The plant in the cup is strawberry banana and was on the higher ec and showed no nute burn do u think 0.8ec nutes is low first week of flower they are not even on half feed my ph stick was broke so they had low ph for 4 weeks could the burn be from bad ph i have a new ph stick they have had right ph for 2 weeks now the tall plant is 5ft i had to bend top away from light the smaller plant the lower leaves are always fine just top
WP_20230210_13_19_25_Pro - Copy.jpg
WP_20230210_13_16_57_Pro - Copy.jpg
WP_20230210_13_07_33_Pro - Copy.jpg
WP_20230210_13_07_21_Pro - Copy.jpg
WP_20230210_20_57_03_Pro - Copy.jpg

Check roots for any prolem.

Hi i checked roots there fine do u think it could be overwatered the pot feels really heavy on the smaller one im only feeding once per day the clay pebbles are vita link they say they hold 10% feed. There was also water on a couple of leaves from rubbing on each other i stripped the smaller one down for better air flow its perked back up now its just when lights first turn on its limp for 2 hours. the bigger one has nute burn it happened to me the first time i grew autoflowers its when it goes into flower i increased feed so i backed off it was only newer leaves old ones look fine i gave a higher feed again last night after a week. The last autoflower i grew had no nute burn and i fed the same strength as my photoperiod i went to 2.0ec with 0.4ec tap water my skunk autos i went to 1.6ec. I was also feeding canazym it breaks dead roots and turns it into food i reused coco and pebbles dont no if that burned the bigger one so ive stopped using it i never used canazym on my other grows

Back