SSSC SSSC combined Outdoor + Indoor summer All Welcome thread

Mid Flower
Hola friends :toke:
Week7 Day #49 for both
@SuperSativaSeedClub_John

Sweet Bourbon Kush & Fat Pete’s Cookies in solo cups. My Solo Cups are still hanging in there, although typical for me in this stage I’m starting to see some yellowing of the leaves. I’ve noticed every second or third reservoir change, one or both have stopped wicking. The solo cups are extremely tight and dry but the reservoirs are halfway full or similar. I’ll massage the cups, clean and disinfect the reservoir and fill it again. This morning both plants were looking droopy and starting to see the yellowing of leaves. SBK appears to be more affected than FPC.
FPC was completely empty but not fully dry or lightweight and SBK had almost a full 16oz left, was seriously bone dry and very lightweight.
I went through the cleaning and disinfecting the jars procedure, massaged both cups to loosen the rootball, rinsed and cleaned the wick and then dunked them both in collected rainwater. I let the excess drain off and filled both reservoirs with 16oz of FF trio week 7 w/CalMag
Specs:
PH 6.6
EC 2.0
PPM 980
Moved both to the greenhouse this morning.
349E8EE0-3AF5-4A6D-9CC6-689CEF12AEDB.jpeg

SBK looking bad with the flash on. Still droopy
D9385BBB-4864-4CBE-ADF4-2401DCC7DAFC.jpeg

SBK again
B49A294E-1E3C-4E26-A52D-32151AFFBA50.jpeg

SBK Top
2DFC8E9A-A9B6-442C-AD4D-AC217FE4E142.jpeg

FPC not as pronounced as SBK
7EB6E7CF-8A74-4265-B66C-6E677D307D80.jpeg

FPC Top
EC4B178D-077E-48C0-9A5D-AAACA9370D0D.jpeg
CF99E1C5-5457-46E1-AD96-AE979F681B12.jpeg
6EB1DEDF-9E5C-4204-9C8F-FA73F3B1BF6C.jpeg

Hopefully I can figure this out since these were doing pretty well up till now.

Last edited:
Day 40 for the lava freeze from SSSC

Lights were turned back to 12/12 last week and the lava freeze is showing her white hairs of delight.

Can't wait to see how frosty she gets!!

20220630_081011.jpg

Creeper day 27

the rain is a thing! Dealing with bud rot on my first batch of outdoor grows already. My second round has been drowning.

outdoors is always fun!

00F219FB-43B8-4D24-A35B-B426BAD399A4.jpeg

View attachment 1448606

Here we go into our first summer vibe grow action for all indoor and outdoor growers with SSSC seeds!:smoking:

To keep it simple we thought it would be easier to have all into one thread, outdoor, indoor, big pots or solocups all welcome here and of course by the end of the season 3 big prizes will wait for the 3 winners!:thumbsup:

Please make sure to tag me into this thread, so i can get you onto the participating list to keep the overview:

Maybe a staff can make this sticky?
Strain information

Take this one for the AK-47 cross:

Sativa dominant made by AK 47 x Lowryder x Haze with a around flowering time of 70 days coming in with very high THC levels of around 20% and more in good hands, some previous tester had over 25% by Purplpe Pro analyses. These growers were high efficient LED grower using also red light bars during grow and UVB bulbs in finish line in organic nutrient regime. Yields are more than average indoors and outdoors and buds offer the of course sativa leaning uplifting high and boost of energy aka creativity.

And this one for the Northern Lights cross:

Mostly indica Afghani x Northern Lights x Lowryder coming in 70-80 days lifecycle in hashy style providing standard THC levels and is easy to handle. Reliable genetics with Canadian backround offers a very homogenous strain keeping alive the Afghani old school experience to chill at the evening after a hard workday.
@Cultivators

View attachment 1448606

Here we go into our first summer vibe grow action for all indoor and outdoor growers with SSSC seeds!:smoking:

To keep it simple we thought it would be easier to have all into one thread, outdoor, indoor, big pots or solocups all welcome here and of course by the end of the season 3 big prizes will wait for the 3 winners!:thumbsup:

Please make sure to tag me into this thread, so i can get you onto the participating list to keep the overview:

Maybe a staff can make this sticky?
Strain information

Take this one for the AK-47 cross:

Sativa dominant made by AK 47 x Lowryder x Haze with a around flowering time of 70 days coming in with very high THC levels of around 20% and more in good hands, some previous tester had over 25% by Purplpe Pro analyses. These growers were high efficient LED grower using also red light bars during grow and UVB bulbs in finish line in organic nutrient regime. Yields are more than average indoors and outdoors and buds offer the of course sativa leaning uplifting high and boost of energy aka creativity.

And this one for the Northern Lights cross:

Mostly indica Afghani x Northern Lights x Lowryder coming in 70-80 days lifecycle in hashy style providing standard THC levels and is easy to handle. Reliable genetics with Canadian backround offers a very homogenous strain keeping alive the Afghani old school experience to chill at the evening after a hard workday.
@Cultivators

Ak47 would be my go to!

Here we go folks last week of veg so these girls are now at day 37 so I'm looking to flip the strawberry cookie s mid week what are your thoughts @SuperSativaSeedClub_John I thought if I veged them slightly longer with them being 7 weeks flower I'd get a better canopy also any tips I'd love to here them
20220703_170603.jpg
20220703_170606.jpg
20220703_170609.jpg
20220703_170611.jpg

Here we go folks last week of veg so these girls are now at day 37 so I'm looking to flip the strawberry cookie s mid week what are your thoughts @SuperSativaSeedClub_John I thought if I veged them slightly longer with them being 7 weeks flower I'd get a better canopy also any tips I'd love to here them View attachment 1481342View attachment 1481343View attachment 1481344View attachment 1481345
It depends on which phenotype you got, one is 6,5 / 7 weeks flower but the other takes a bit longer, max 9 weeks. Unfortunately I don't know this strain well enough to see which one you have...

It depends on which phenotype you got, one is 6,5 / 7 weeks flower but the other takes a bit longer, max 9 weeks. Unfortunately I don't know this strain well enough to see which one you have...
Thanks for that John so I recon with that I should flip them any time also I couldn't find many journals of other people running this strain either on the net but I'm very excited to grow them out

AK47 Chopped
Day 62 and it's chop day for the AK 47 x Lowryder x Haze gals. I thought the big one would go a week longer but after scoping the solos I decided to take another look and yes she's ready.
Since they didn't grow significantly, I just added the last pics I have from last week
20220625_6432-AK47-1 copy.jpg20220625_6435-AK47-solo copy.jpg20220625_6453-AK47-1 copy.jpg
I've got about 8 of the big buds going around 3x7" in the body
20220705_AK47_6530-1 copy.jpg

I imagine these will take awhile to cure

Back