Premium Old School Genetics
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.supersativaseedclub.com
Currently Smoking
Karel's Haze, Kees' Old School Haze, Frosty Friday, Lava Freeze
SSSC-background-GD.jpg

Here we go into our first summer vibe grow action for all indoor and outdoor growers with SSSC seeds!:smoking:

To keep it simple we thought it would be easier to have all into one thread, outdoor, indoor, big pots or solocups all welcome here and of course by the end of the season 3 big prizes will wait for the 3 winners!:thumbsup:

Please make sure to tag me into this thread, so i can get you onto the participating list to keep the overview:

Maybe a staff can make this sticky?
Strain information

Take this one for the AK-47 cross:

Sativa dominant made by AK 47 x Lowryder x Haze with a around flowering time of 70 days coming in with very high THC levels of around 20% and more in good hands, some previous tester had over 25% by Purplpe Pro analyses. These growers were high efficient LED grower using also red light bars during grow and UVB bulbs in finish line in organic nutrient regime. Yields are more than average indoors and outdoors and buds offer the of course sativa leaning uplifting high and boost of energy aka creativity.

And this one for the Northern Lights cross:

Mostly indica Afghani x Northern Lights x Lowryder coming in 70-80 days lifecycle in hashy style providing standard THC levels and is easy to handle. Reliable genetics with Canadian backround offers a very homogenous strain keeping alive the Afghani old school experience to chill at the evening after a hard workday.
@Cultivators

SSSC-logo.jpg

View attachment 1448606

Here we go into our first summer vibe grow action for all indoor and outdoor growers with SSSC seeds!:smoking:

To keep it simple we thought it would be easier to have all into one thread, outdoor, indoor, big pots or solocups all welcome here and of course by the end of the season 3 big prizes will wait for the 3 winners!:thumbsup:

Please make sure to tag me into this thread, so i can get you onto the participating list to keep the overview:

Maybe a staff can make this sticky?

@Cultivators

I'm in if my beans ever make it here lol.

@SuperSativaSeedClub-David I will start this of with my baby's indoors and will be running a couple of bourbon kush autos out side soon. Indoor girls back 2 Lava Freeze then 2 Purple OG Punch then 2 TNT Tricome and 1 Black Lebanon that is out of shot and needs a bit of love.
20220422_112226.jpg

@SuperSativaSeedClub-David I will start this of with my baby's indoors and will be running a couple of bourbon kush autos out side soon. Indoor girls back 2 Lava Freeze then 2 Purple OG Punch then 2 TNT Tricome and 1 Black Lebanon that is out of shot and needs a bit of love.
View attachment 1448634
Nice garden! Good to seed the big canna family there!
hmmm I thought I signed up for this-a lot of seeds are “on their way” so I have no idea.
hmmm, on what did you sign up?
Once my beans arrive I’ll get em in the dirt! :thumbsup:
Like all the others yours also have bee shipped the week before Eastern!:eyebrows:

Back