SSSC SSSC - Grow & Show up to end of the year!

Day 90 for my SSSC Auto Ellephant:
IMG_0995.JPG

She still has a few days to go, but nearly there. She is going to produce better than any other single plant I have grown. Those colas are big, that is a ten gallon pot.

The next update will likely be after the chop.

Happy growing SSSC peeps. :pighug:

@SOOTDAWG going to put that beautiful grow space to good work. Can't wait to see what you crank out!
thank you..its been sitting practically empty since mid DEC......bout to drown them this weekend..hopefully god help me

Beauty @SOOTDAWG , good luck with the grow.
Ive got 2 elephant auto’s and 2 Santa Marta haze auto’s going now currently. The Elephants in the 3 gal pots are doing pretty well (different age as I had 2 seeds fail to surface after germ..weirdly) but The SM’s in the small pots ran into some hard times but are rebounding back now.
Also interesting was that one of the SM’s have gone purple.
1783AE01-25A1-4FB2-9AE2-A06E8158F6F8.jpeg

Day 90 for my SSSC Auto Ellephant:
View attachment 1410997
She still has a few days to go, but nearly there. She is going to produce better than any other single plant I have grown. Those colas are big, that is a ten gallon pot.

The next update will likely be after the chop.

Happy growing SSSC peeps. :pighug:
Please let us know the effects of the Oliphant for yourself!:d5:
@SuperSativaSeedClub-David @Global Moderators @Cultivators

it took a minute but they got here…After having my tent empty for a minute…..I’ll be back in business….thanks to SSSC for the sponsor grow….WOOF

13 different strains….

View attachment 1411482
2 Minutes total is not that bad or what!:biggrin:

And the chop of my SSSC Auto Ellephant begins. These are the first of four colas I chopped yesterday at about Day 92:

IMG_1003.JPG
IMG_1004.JPG

This is the pile from the two colas above:
IMG_1005.JPG

Bud to the right, smalls and trim to the left.

And here is the large garden debris bag loaded with the bud from all four colas. There are six more colas to go. :biggrin:
IMG_1006.JPG

I searched carefully, and no sign of Botrytis. There were a few tips of trapped fan leaves that were decomposing inside the colas, but nothing other than the leaf tips were involved.

I sampled the scissor hash, and I would say the flavour is nice, and the stone mild and uplifting. Happy growing peeps. :pighug:

Back