SSSC SSSC Multigrow: pineapple poison, super mad sky floater, lemon OG, TNT trichome and kosher haze

For sure man. I’ve got another 2weeks + on the SMSF. It’s dusty as hell but got a bit more ripening too do. I’ll defoliate her next week and let her finish then. The TNT has been a disaster tho. I’ll get some pics later too show what I mean. IMO the PP wasn’t very good, neither in smoke or in plant but many others have had positive results with it.
Hey Daipot, thanks bro for the opinon on PP, mine appears to be an open plant, and tall. I know i had some bad luck growing Durban Poison for which she is related, though ive seen some nice ones online, but Durban had a strange smell, SMSF, she sounds interesting , i cant wait to try her, and she is up to 30% thc. I look forward to hear about TNT, the name makes her sound like she is strong in thc

Hey Daipot, thanks bro for the opinon on PP, mine appears to be an open plant, and tall. I know i had some bad luck growing Durban Poison for which she is related, though ive seen some nice ones online, but Durban had a strange smell, SMSF, she sounds interesting , i cant wait to try her, and she is up to 30% thc. I look forward to hear about TNT, the name makes her sound like she is strong in thc
The sugar leaves on the SMSF are very sparkly. I’ll definitely be making some hash out of them

The sugar leaves on the SMSF are very sparkly. I’ll definitely be making some hash out of them
Can not wait to see her pics once she is done :pass: :woohoo: and smoke report.I just hope mine has not been polinized, as the male down the back , decided to refire back:nono: i cant see anything bad maybe a one of 2 brown pistel , not like its a bad male,was a beautiful plant, i got some pollen and he touched up Nimmy and Grinspoon, maybe did the SSSC girls not sure, seem to be good overall

Can not wait to see her pics once she is done :pass: :woohoo: and smoke report.I just hope mine has not been polinized, as the male down the back , decided to refire back:nono: i cant see anything bad maybe a one of 2 brown pistel , not like its a bad male,was a beautiful plant, i got some pollen and he touched up Nimmy and Grinspoon, maybe did the SSSC girls not sure, seem to be good overall

if that’s happened then you could possibly end up with some killer genetics man!

that is true, and hopefully just some buds get done, so its just some seed and mostly bud :smoking: , and grow the seeds and see what its like:pass:

End of grow
Ok, so I have been absent in updating lately. Apologies, life is a bitch and the bitch is life. Just chopped down the SMSF and TNT. I was planning on leaving them go another week or so but I had a power outage which resulted in the humidity getting crazy high so I had to chop early or else risk bud rot. I captured some singular snaps of the SMSF buds and the TNT on its own. The TNT was a poor performer but I have put her through her paces. The SMSF was amazing. Probably expecting at least 3.5 ounces off her and she looks and smells amaaaaaaazing.

2635E26D-0E74-4185-AD4B-E59FBA2B86B4.jpeg
FB20739C-B984-41C0-A5F0-2578F8504C53.jpeg
756B89CE-1306-46D6-ADE6-3C3E6DE00A46.jpeg
D056FD77-098D-4576-925E-5A27FE50E9E5.jpeg
F022E858-06AC-4E66-A220-8BBB3D40C012.jpeg

Back