SSSC SSSC Multigrow: pineapple poison, super mad sky floater, lemon OG, TNT trichome and kosher haze

On second thought I’ll chop the girls down tomorrow. I’m too tired for that shit tonight lol
you have some great strains and plants in here bro and I'm sorry I'm late to the party seem to find peoples grow s in the recent posts

you have some great strains and plants in here bro and I'm sorry I'm late to the party seem to find peoples grow s in the recent posts
Nice one man. There’s still more to chop down in the coming weeks so swing on by again. I don’t see this thread finishing for at least another 9-10 weeks

Two PP and one kosher haze was taken down last night. I’m really disappointed with the PP. the buds are stringy and when it dries it’ll be mostly stick. Time will tell

Update: I walked away with just over four ounces on the PP and one and a half on the kosher haze. I’m not impressed with this tbh. Smoke is ok but nothing too write home about. The lemon OG will be harvesting within the next week and the remaining kosher haze will be harvested in about 2-3 weeks as she’s still filling out.
At first I thought it was low temperatures that resulted in these plants underperforming but the remaining ones look amazing, so I don’t know. It’s a mystery.
The SMSF and TNT are coming along lovely. They’re under the hps now and will finish their cycle under there. They haven’t been topped so I’m going to end up with some Xmas trees lol.
Pics will follow soon.

A few bud shots of the lemon OG and kosher during harvest. The lemon OG is gonna be the BOMB!
391BC884-4F3A-4034-8106-3AED8A367BA3.jpeg
769D3EF7-2C3D-4CFC-B448-A7ED32969EED.jpeg
55C2B8CE-DC13-4517-8E10-658B1BE2E3FB.jpeg
377F5B39-39DC-4A1C-86F8-708718D46658.jpeg
3C8F5A03-D7A4-4BA8-B821-600057A8D8E9.jpeg

Lemon OG weighed in at just over 8 ounces, one kosher haze was a little under 2.5 ounces. The lemon is by far my favourite of these strains so far. TheSMSF is looking quite good atm but still early in flower, the tnt is also ok but she’s a small girl. I’ve noticed that the transition period on these SSSC strains are very lengthy. Seemed too be taking ages to bud and then get fat. Pics too follow.....

Hello Daipot, cool i am growing Super Mad Sky Floater, Pineapple Poison and Kosher Haze also, nice haul seems PP was the winner there. Oh so the 10 week or so for SMSF maybe is a bit longer than expect,she might be a slow one like my Sativa girls Grinspoon

Hello Daipot, cool i am growing Super Mad Sky Floater, Pineapple Poison and Kosher Haze also, nice haul seems PP was the winner there. Oh so the 10 week or so for SMSF maybe is a bit longer than expect,she might be a slow one like my Sativa girls Grinspoon
For sure man. I’ve got another 2weeks + on the SMSF. It’s dusty as hell but got a bit more ripening too do. I’ll defoliate her next week and let her finish then. The TNT has been a disaster tho. I’ll get some pics later too show what I mean. IMO the PP wasn’t very good, neither in smoke or in plant but many others have had positive results with it.

Back