astronomy420a

omBUDsman
Reaction score
SeedBank : dear mr stone

Name stone dragon f2
Did it autoflower?: Y/N yes at 19 day's

Soil/hydro: 66% promix 33% coarse perlite

Description

Nutes: sugar beet molasses, espoma garden tone for veggie's, ff big bloom,sea salt,
cal/mag, for flowering.. ff tiger bloom, bud candy,sugar beet molasses,sea salt

Description

Light (kind and schedule): blackstar270w six spot chrome and a blackstar 135w ufo and three cfl's 6500kelvin for veg and i switch to 2700kelvin for flowering.

Description

From seed to harvest date: 84__days

Dry Yield:160 _g from two plant's

High/Effect Duration: very potent pain and sleep med effect.

Description beautiful hard large bud's

In-depth

RATE SCALE: * bad to ***** good

BAG APPEAL: *****

Description huge nugget's leaning to a indica pheno ****

THE GROWTH: *****

Description grew very well, no stunting good size. ****

THE SMELL: *****

Description at first, just the sweet canna smell, but after cure wow! floral and fruity and a taste of grape, like fine wine. *****

THE SMOKE: *****

Description the dragon strain's i have grown are the smoothest smoke i have had. this includes
the russian dragon's and the blood dragon's. ****

THE HIGH: *****

Description sd as i said is in the top three pain reliever's i have tried
and put's me to sleep like a baby....***** :peace:

Last edited:
I think you forgot to fill it in,ya think?:crying:

i know what happened... i was in advanced editing after i posted the template, you guy's saw just the template before i finished.:smokebuds:

I See it...:D:

Cheers astro..Plus Rep..:Cushty::Cushty::Cushty:...it is the Smoke Reports I Love Best you know...

Nutes: sugar beet molasses, espoma garden tone for veggie's, ff big bloom,sea salt,
cal/mag, for flowering.. ff tiger bloom, bud candy,sugar beet molasses,sea salt

Sea salt..is that ordinary sea salt..?...I've never seen anyone using sea salt before...Explain.....:coffee break:

Description sd as i said is in the top three pain reliever's i have tried
and put's me to sleep like a baby....*****

Ah...you Met her.....:nightdrag:....Night-night Dragon..she doesn't disappoint does she. Coming ready or not....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Dry Yield:160 _g from two plant's
..:High 5:

yup sea salt. i use pacific sea salt:D: the reason is that sea salt has around 100 mineral's and trace element's in it. runoff from landmasse's end's up in the sea. iuse pacific because my convoluted thinking is that it is the largest ocean and has more runoff from more landmasse's making it the best sea salt with the best mix of mineral's and trace element's.:smokebuds:i cannot tell a lie...... i got this tip like three year's ago from
the medicine man!:D: just a pinch per gallon all through veg and bloom only stop when giving plain water. in the last week or two.

...Great tip Rastro! I've heard this a few times over the years, but can't seem to recall it when it comes time to apply it :Stones slap: ..And,.... some pics?? you know we don't just want to 'read the articles,..' LMAO!! Thanks mate!! :stylez rasta smoke:

Back