Strain for ADHD

Reaction score
Hi friends!
I'm "suffering" of ADHD and it feels like it's going worse and worse since 2 years. For the first time, it induced some depression and anxiety this year. Now i can't focus more than a few hours a day, i can't stay on a chair without mooving more than 30 minuts or i'll feel really bad and since studies are getting harder, it puts me a lot of pressure which amplify the depression and i absolutly dont want to take chemical meds since it destroyed a good friend.
So do you know some (autoflowering) strains to "chill the fuck out" ? Watching for something that relax my body (also got a lot of spasms) while keeping my head up with a weak happy high. Preferently with a low THC content (5-10%) since i would like to use it every day.

That's a lot of conditions haha that's why i'm turning to you guys because i know nothing, and i can only grow 1-2 plants at the same time for the moment so i can't test much strains myself.

Actually making my first grow (white widow auto D+55) for a recreational use since it's supposed to be 17% THC but the phenotype 65% indica 35% sativa seems good for what i'm looking for.

Thank you very much for reading

Honestly you are going to have to just experiment and find out what works for you.

what works for me is pre-98 bubba, the strong indica slows everything down for me and allows me to focus on the task at hand.

It took a while to figure out how to dose it correctly. Like if i have to do something that requires a little more focus or concentration, i will smoke 1 bowl via spoon pipe or i will load little snappers in the bong and 1 to 3 of those will keep me on track.

Seems to be a nice strain! Was affraid of pure indica but as you say it's probably a question of dose. Is it also OK for social interactions ? Since i don't want to look too stoned all the time
Sadly ill have to wait til september to start another grow but ill read the most i can find on the internet for this strain.
Thanks buddy

Is it also OK for social interactions ? Since i don't want to look too stoned all the time

I know it is horrible advise but again it is just going to come down to experimenting and knowing the effects of the strain.

My advise to you would be, experiment and start slow. learn how the strain works with you and then introduce it into your routine of how you plan to use it as medication.

Not an horrible advice, realistic advice i guess. As i can only buy weed from the black market right now i never know what strain it is and it changes everytime so i can't find either a routine and a medical use with that.
Just found that this morning about white widow :
IMG_20180609_110758.png

Seems really good, will have to wait just 4 more week to experience it :)

You'll need both indica and sativa as well as a well balanced hybrid. Mostly indica though. I quit ritalin in 9th grade forever ago and replaced it with marijuana. Large amounts of it. Really to be honest with me as long as it's marijuana it helps!

The best advice I can give is every time you smoke make sure you do something that uses your brain(not video games)
The first step to becoming a functioning medicated being.

You'll need both indica and sativa as well as a well balanced hybrid. Mostly indica though. I quit ritalin in 9th grade forever ago and replaced it with marijuana. Large amounts of it. Really to be honest with me as long as it's marijuana it helps!

The best advice I can give is every time you smoke make sure you do something that uses your brain(not video games)
The first step to becoming a functioning medicated being.

Nice to know! What do you mean by «large amounts» ?
This is gonna be the hardest part of it i guess since i always used marijuana recreationally and not during work, ill have to totally invert my consumption so but seems to be the right thing to do! What scares me is that i live in France and government is still very repressive about marijuana and you are still seen as a junky, a retard and a society cancer if you're smoking weed during work, they absolutly dont believe it can be medicaly used. So it's safer to smoke at home at night than at school during day but well if no one does it, it will never change so...
Thank's a lot friend :)

Last edited:
I would consider getting a 1:1 CBD/THC strain to try...it might be just what you are after!!
Coincidence or not, i tried CBD oil for the first time this week (since yesterday), i felt very relaxed and was hard focused on work during the morning, but not the afternoon (i took the same dose at lunch), maybe too much cofee lol..
Can't be convinced after 2 days, i'm a science guy before all haha but if i really feel better with it during next weeks ill mind to focus on 1:1 or pure CBD strains, and that is LEGAL!! :) Anyway ill have to wait until september to seed again so ill have time to choose THE one

Envoyé de mon FRD-L09 en utilisant Tapatalk

Back