Strain for joint pain (knees)

Short Stuff DR. Feelgood is a great strain for pain. It was made just for that very reason and alot of banks carry it. World of Seeds Afghan Kush Ryder is a great pain med as well. Let em both amber up good and you will sleep like a baby uninterrupted all night long. Delicious Seeds-Northern Lights Blue is a good one as well. Google "Best autoflower strains for pain" and a ton of reading is there for the taking!!

Cheers for the input guys.

Now I got some decisions to make on which to try.

If it's an auto then Afghan Kush Ryder. Otherwise what Bobby said.

There's a great, natural anti-inflammatory that my friend uses for his arthritis, i forget the name but i'll find out and post back.

All the best,

steely

My fave thing for knee pain is the soft cooler paks you get at a medical supply store.
And my fave among those come with a cover and velcro made for a particular joint.
I go through 2 or 3 before most things get numb.

This is OT, but those complicated cooler devices they give you at hospitals just suck.
Sis had shoulder surgery, and stayed here. She didn't believe me at first, but the thing
the hospital gave didn't work. So I pulled my shoulder cooler out, added a 3rd cooler pack
on top (it needs it) and she finally got some relief.

- - - Updated - - -

If it's an auto then Afghan Kush Ryder. Otherwise what Bobby said.

There's a great, natural anti-inflammatory that my friend uses for his arthritis, i forget the name but i'll find out and post back.

All the best,

steely

Zyflamend?

im quite new to all this,what is meant by ' amber up '

@ike Letting your plant go until the thrichomes are all amber. Gives a more couch lock/sedative affect and for pain management.

Hello friend, for the knee pain I'm not sure what such a rage, but a friend had pain in the back area and the truth is that it came in handy this variety, is quite relaxing and the effect is general so it will serve for the knee variety is a black kush of geaseeds, good luck friend! :baked:

I can’t recommend strains but for my arthritis I cook up a coconut oil infusion that can be massaged into affected joints that provides more than adequate relief.

I suggest buying cbd isolate powder/crumble/wax to augment. The powder is great because you can ingest several ways, be it sublingual, added to a joint, added to a table top vaporizer (my preference) add to liquid or food. I bought a Sai atomizer with an Eleaf Pico 75 watt vape for the wax/crumble/oil etc. Don't know if I will stay with that device as I like the powder a lot.

Back