Strain for joint pain (knees)

Dark Matter

Forever Lost.
Reaction score
HI guys,

As some of you may know. I Get real bad pain in my knees due to several football injuries.

Is there a strain out there that anyone KNow's would be good for this ?

Thank you

Super bad knees here as well....

I've heard that anything with grapefruit genetics is good for joint pain...that's why Sweet Seeds Auto Sweet Special is next up for me probably. Grapefruit x HOG cross. :)

Cheers man I'll have a look around see what I can find on that. What happened with your knees if you don't mind me asking?

stone dragon 20-30% amber or more. several from Kens GDP,Jack herer worked excellent for my Knees like the SD did too.LFD which is hard to come by in autos n I still have three beans,Im holding onto them like gold atm LMFAO! but the photos of LFD is great too btw.Medijuana andSuper Automatic Sativa ambered up 50% seems to work great on my back n knees too.every joint in my body has an issue and I have horrid knees from martial arts and Military service.so I understand LOL!"AFN smoke out""AFN smoke out"

I'll second the SD recommendation...tasty and effective for many sport and martial art injuries.. :coffee2:

Cheers guys I think I'll get a few of these and test them out.

I'll give stone a shout and see how it goes.

Thank you

Indica dominant, amber trichs when harvested, probably a kush. Theirs other seeds out their then sweet seeds and DP. Its all people talk; about. You want something o knock pain out. Grow a photo plant. OG KUSH #18 S1.

Cheers bobby. I don't have enough time nor space just yet to grow a photo at my currents residence. But I Will keep it in mind

Cheers man I'll have a look around see what I can find on that. What happened with your knees if you don't mind me asking?

Sports and activity damage....crushed meniscus and torn pretty much all (x)CL's......and now overweight.

- - - Updated - - -

I definitely want to run SD's as well but how? RCMC has continued whoas and last I checked Fems weren't in stock....Are they available through Jim @ dope seeds? If so, Dope doesn't ship to USA....

- - - Updated - - -

I did really like the Pre-98 Bubba Kush photo for pain (purchased)

No problem. Hope you find what your looking for and ease the pain. Best of luck, BG Btw let us know what you come up with! Im always looking for new meds.

Back