Indoor STUFFING MY 4X2

Update:

The Blueberry Slushy and the Runtz are now in cure and unfortunately, they too were effected and partially seeded. I discarded the 3 I took prematurely after a sample smoke of the Blackstrap. I ended up trimming after a 10 day hang and they now being cured in Grove bags. I got 82 grams dry bud off the Blueberry Slushy and 66 grams off the Runtz. I took some bud from Blueberry Slushy and rolled 3 cones. The first one was glorious, potent and had some really good taste considering it was just starting cure. But other two cones had taste I forgot about. The taste of smoking seed material. I guess my grinder shredded a seed or two of a small nug I smashed in there. So I think I will still get to enjoy smoking this bud but I will have to clean it well before the grinder. Final smoke report after 42 days of cure. This one will see the tent again sooner rather than later. I will come back with final smoke report in about 6 weeks.

Runtz
Runtz.jpg

Blueberry Slushy
BS.jpg

So I took my burnt stunted Snow-G and transplanted from 3 gallon to solo cup to 1 gallon and I ended up keeping her. She is just a few days away from being finished. Her younger sister is on day 75. Glad I didn't give up. Hope smoke will be enjoyable. Never ever did get normal leaves again lol

4430198_grow-journal-by-norsegrower~3.jpg

IMG_03102021_200155_(1197_x_1500_pixel).jpg

IMG_03102021_200143_(1035_x_1500_pixel).jpg

Last edited:
6 plants in a 2x4 by 60 is crazy. You can't pull them down because there is no room and you have to worry about them growing too tall as well. every time I have grown more in the space than I probably should and it has been a lot more work. I have five in a 4 x4 right now and I am having issues, I am going have to get 1 out of there

Day 105 and my Snow-G that was 3 weeks behind has been plucked. Back with dry weight in about 7-10 days. I'm looking forward to cleaning tent and starting over this week.
20211102_130852~3.jpg

Back