Indoor STUFFING MY 4X2

I ended up finding seeds in Blackstrap and Cosmic Queen as well.
"Always look on the bright side of life" (Eric Idle whistles)

Seriously, you may have some killer rando x blackstrap crosses there. I would harvest some if you can do it.

Lesson learned my man. I appreciate you sharing your experiences. I try to do the same (good and bad) - we all learn. Your next grow will be killer!

Heartbreaking Update:

Well on day 65 while doing some cleaning up I noticed my Roadkill had seeds. After review, I ended up finding seeds in Blackstrap and Cosmic Queen as well. One of my plants hermed and likely pollinated the others. My Runtz, Snow-G and Blueberry Slush appear unaffected and I am trying to let these three run as the Runtz and Blueberry Slushy are within 10 days of finishing and if I can get those two harvested it will help me not run out of medicine after this mishap. I don't know which of the 3 to blame for herming or myself really because stuffing this tent like I did likely caused some stress one of of them. My poor Blackstrap was so beautiful! lol My next run I am doing 3 in 5 or 7 gallon pots and I am putting straight into soil instead of using the pods, the cosmic queen didn't hardly take root at all despite getting large. I will eventually rerun all of these strains but right now I am sick to my stomach about it. With 3 holding on I can't even get a clean start I got to hope for the best on these for now. Lesson learned about not giving individual plants the attention they need and over stuffing! If I would have caught the culprit of the 3, I could have saved the other 2-5. I am approaching my 1 year anniversary in growing and this is my first true catasptrohhe. It happens and I am trying not to let it upset me but when I went to tent that day I had microscope in tow and expected some of these to be harvested in next week or two so to go so far and have happen is major bummer.
Buds still look awesome man!! Shit happens! Seperate the seeds. Still gonna be some killer smoke I bet!! :thumbsup: :pass:

Buds still look awesome man!! Shit happens! Seperate the seeds. Still gonna be some killer smoke I bet!! :thumbsup: :pass:

I didn't let them mature further as I didn't want to mess up remaining 3 so they are all probably mostly clear and premature. That being said lol they are upside in bags and will get run through the trim bag in about 12 days to see what we see. At worst I will try smoking it all lol and it unpleasant maybe edibles ‍♂️

The Runtz and Blueberry Slushy need another 10 days or so but I see no signs of seeds. I'm my mind the Runtz was the one suffering from nute lock out and was too sick to get pregnant lol, the Snow-G was too young and the Blueberry Slushy is hot chick of tent that refused to screw lol

I didn't let them mature further as I didn't want to mess up remaining 3 so they are all probably mostly clear and premature. That being said lol they are upside in bags and will get run through the trim bag in about 12 days to see what we see. At worst I will try smoking it all lol and it unpleasant maybe edibles ‍♂

The Runtz and Blueberry Slushy need another 10 days or so but I see no signs of seeds. I'm my mind the Runtz was the one suffering from nute lock out and was too sick to get pregnant lol, the Snow-G was too young and the Blueberry Slushy is hot chick of tent that refused to screw lol
Oic!! You prob made the right choice for sure!!! Minor set back. Carry on and push forward!!!

The Blueberry Slushy and Runtz got chopped today which was day 79. I'll follow up with weights and smoke report. The Snow-G is about 3 weeks behind but loving the room.
20210914_180332.jpg

20210914_180704.jpg

20210914_180648.jpg

Looking good. I’ll be following along. Out of curiosity what is height you keep the light at?

Looking good. I’ll be following along. Out of curiosity what is height you keep the light at?

I have a 60" tall tent so starting from seeding I keep around 18-24" until I can't raise anymore (lose some room due to filter in way). I had to supercrop my Snow-G to keep it from growing into the light and still not siked about how close it is. I will update with photo since its last remaining one from this run.

Back