Indoor STUFFING MY 4X2

Update Day 21. The last day of week 3 closes out with all them going to the dojo for some training. They look beat up but they will recover well. I installed tomato clips on all of them except of course the Snow-G which the replacement is now on day 2. 19 days behind the rest, the OG still holding on by a thread in cup. I cut off old burnt stuff today and we will see what happens. If it shows any signs of recover, I will transplant.

Attachments

• 20210719_151224~2.jpg
    20210719_151224~2.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 41
  • 20210719_151227~2.jpg
    20210719_151227~2.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 44
  • 20210719_151245~2.jpg
    20210719_151245~2.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 42
  • 20210719_151252~2.jpg
    20210719_151252~2.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 43
  • 20210719_151300~2.jpg
    20210719_151300~2.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 43
  • 20210719_151305~2.jpg
    20210719_151305~2.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 42
  • 20210719_151308~2.jpg
    20210719_151308~2.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 42
Hey all,

Today is day 30 for all but the replacement Snow-G on day 6. I apologize in advance for the lack of photos this week. I just snapped a quick group photo to provide one at all as to not postpone update. All 5 of the plants on day 30 are in pre-flower / flower and looking good. Right now the main stand out is the Blueberry Slushy. She is starting to rise faster than the rest. I would normally tamper her down with more plant bends or wire but all the branches seem to be pretty evenly growing so I am going to let her go. None of them are far behind not even the Cosmic Queen which recovered well from my watering screw up. The Snow-G on day 6 is just fine and chugging along. The original Snow-G seems to be alive though not growing at all lol Just staying green, so I transplanted into a 1 gallon pot and I did see the roots had growth so while she is stunted and way far behind I predict either a stunted 200 day plant lol or she just kicks into beast mode and gives me something. We will see, I am giving her a chance. I finally got a MSG Fruit Punch that was starving these guys of light out of the tent on Sunday and still have one Maggie's Think Like GG in a 1 gallon pot off in corner I need to get out in week or so. They are ready for all the room I can give them. I did my first feeding yesterday using Fox Farm Trio at half dose along with Bud Candy, Cal Mag, Fish Shit and Recharge. I will now feed every other feeding. Whole pot watering with these 3 gallons usually give me 3-4 days between. Thanks for looking, I will try to get individual photos next week.

20210727_132550.jpg

OK folks,

Today is day 35 for all but the Snow-G which I even forgot to get a picture of :eek: I will edit and add when I can but its chugging along fine in second week and will get topped next week. The 5 elders all are doing great. I took them out of tent, did a mass defoliation, lollipopped and did some LST on some of them for last time. I will feed them this afternoon and continue on with feeding and watering every other. I will selectively defoliate as I go but this will be last time I really thin them out this extensively. All good for now, I am excited to see all these small buds start to develop and swell up.

Thanks for following along
20210801_114144~2.jpg
20210801_114923~2.jpg
20210801_115408~2.jpg
20210801_120016~2.jpg
20210801_120844~2.jpg

Hey all,

I have been slacking. I was putting off updating to provide better photos but ended up just snapping a tent cam photo just to get this updated before I am weeks behind. These plants are all chugging along pretty well. The Snow-G replacement got topped this past week and is coming along. The original 5 are all booming with the Roadkill really stretching considering it was one of the shorter ones a couple weeks ago. The one plant that has shown signs of deficiency is the Runtz. I had some leaves showing rust like markings. I went full dose cal mag last feeding. Not sure if it will correct issue or not. The rest have all been flawless. I have been defoliating every couple days a leaf here or there. This tent is jammed and I will probably go back to 3 in 7 gallon pots next time instead of jamming her full. I will get a couple ounces of each of these glorious girls and that is what I am after but it almost seems sad to not give them the room to really grow to their full potential lol. We will see, I like having a lot of different types. So nothing new to report, I will continue to alternate feeding and watering until they get to day 60 or so and then they will be evaluated for the flush. I expect most of these to go between 75-90 days but we shall see. As far the stunted Snow-G. When it started to root in small cup and start to show some new green I got excited, when I transplanted into one gallon pot and it began to grow I had hope. But after a few weeks, I am thinking I much rather have a fresh cultivar in that footprint as it doesn't seem to be having that take off after recovery and don't think I will get enough off it to make it worth my while if anything at all. So that ones final day is near and I will not be giving any future updates on that one, consider her passed on.
4430198_grow-journal-by-norsegrower~2.jpg
20210808_094909.jpg
Screenshot_20210814-151222_Photos.jpg

How is the Cosmic to grow. I have a bean and was liking the description.

How is the Cosmic to grow

This is my first go with her and picture above is from today. She has chugged along just fine with no signs of deficiencies. She fills every bit of canopy she can with stuffed tent. The buds are in small clusters and plentiful and I look forward to them swelling up in next 3 weeks or so

Day 61 and I am behind on log. My apologies, The photographing of individual plants is such a cluster with the tent packed. I am actually looking forward to my next grow using only 3- 5 gallon pots. This is just too much!! lol It works, I will get a couple ounces of 6 different strains which is nice but they could all be so much more and when you have a good strain with great taste and flavor it actually sucks to only have 2 ounces of it. So I am going with larger plants for larger yields but less variety next go. That will help when it comes to watering, photographing and documenting, etc.. This past week or so not too much has happened. The Roadkill blew up. I had to do some defoliation and clean up of dead leaves on back plants in tent as I don't see and get to their bottoms often or easily. I couldn't believe how she spread out. She could easily take up half the tent if I was growing differently. The Snow-G now in day 38 has grown exponentially. I was worried about it too to be honest and it just took off in flower. I had her on bucket next to Runtz also on bucket and Runtz is older. But she started to stretch and now holds her own canopy wise vs her older siblings. The Runtz has continued to degrade leaf wise and I really need to flush her, trim off all the burnt stuff and try to nurse her back to health. The buds look fine but the leaves are deteriorating and burnt up likely from nutrient lock out. I need to get better at identifying problems. If I see yellowing I add some nitrogen (Grow) to mix or a little more. If I see weirdness on leaves I have been upping cal-mag but I know its more than that lol and it didn't help the Runtz at all. I think height wise the nute lock out probably stunted growth as its shortest of all 6 plants and of course the deficiencies in the leaves. I will likely flush and clean up this weekend some. The Cosmic Queen is large and in charge looking fine but I can get her root mass isn't great. She sways easily and it looks like she isn't rooted strong beyond the rapid rooter cube. It has me wondering if I should transplant sooner as tap roots coming out into trays may cause decreased root growth in autos, not sure but not a lot going on below the surface from looks of it. The Blueberry Slush ended up only being given a small amount of canopy between 7 plants at the time. It pretty much is 4 spears all of close to equal height going straight up with small footprint. But damn those buds look majestic. Probably more excited based on looks to smoke than any other plant I have grown. The Blackstrap is a good plant. Its healthy, deep green leaves, nice dark buds, good structure. No complaints at all, just wish she was given more room and light to really shine. I am probably done feeding them all except perhaps the Runtz after flush. Being at day 61 I anticipate these to all be harvested in the next 3 weeks. I may feed one more time case by case. I want to stop two weeks out but I can definitely see some of these going past 75 days. We shall see.
20210827_084052~2.jpg

20210827_084135~2.jpg

20210827_084144~2.jpg

20210827_084147~2.jpg

20210827_084151~2.jpg

20210827_084155~2.jpg

Nice! Looks great man, especially the Blackstrap. Dropping one of those soon myself

Heartbreaking Update:

Well on day 65 while doing some cleaning up I noticed my Roadkill had seeds. After review, I ended up finding seeds in Blackstrap and Cosmic Queen as well. One of my plants hermed and likely pollinated the others. My Runtz, Snow-G and Blueberry Slush appear unaffected and I am trying to let these three run as the Runtz and Blueberry Slushy are within 10 days of finishing and if I can get those two harvested it will help me not run out of medicine after this mishap. I don't know which of the 3 to blame for herming or myself really because stuffing this tent like I did likely caused some stress one of of them. My poor Blackstrap was so beautiful! lol My next run I am doing 3 in 5 or 7 gallon pots and I am putting straight into soil instead of using the pods, the cosmic queen didn't hardly take root at all despite getting large. I will eventually rerun all of these strains but right now I am sick to my stomach about it. With 3 holding on I can't even get a clean start I got to hope for the best on these for now. Lesson learned about not giving individual plants the attention they need and over stuffing! If I would have caught the culprit of the 3, I could have saved the other 2-5. I am approaching my 1 year anniversary in growing and this is my first true catasptrohhe. It happens and I am trying not to let it upset me but when I went to tent that day I had microscope in tow and expected some of these to be harvested in next week or two so to go so far and have happen is major bummer.

Reactions: JSH1973

CannabisMingus

Sharing the good and the bad - we all learn. Thanks!
Back