Photography Submit Your Pics for Social Media TODAY!!!

Son of Hobbes

High of the Tiger
Staff member
AFN Admin
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Website
www.autoflower.org
Good morning AFN!

We're excited to announce that @wwwillie will be helping us out with our social media accounts to get some activity and action going again! So that said, we want to jump right into it and get some drool-worthy eye candy going!

We thought it best to have a submit-thread like this so we can get the details we need (like crediting or not,) so by posting/uploading in this thread you will be considered having given consent for the social media reposting :bighug:

So if you have a picture you want us to put up on Instagram (nearly 13,000 followers!) and our other networks, start submitting them NOW!

1. Submit your picture you want uploaded to social media (if possible, a link to the journal page where the picture came from so we can link it.)
2. Please include the strain name or a brief caption. Type Yes if you want us to use your member name in the post.
3. Please note, we will insert an Autoflower Network watermark into the picture.

Submit, add some info, and that's it! Anyone forgetting to type yes will be assumed "yes," so if that's a concern make sure you're posting all the information! Thanks guys! :pighug:

Last edited by a moderator:
Good morning AFN!

We're excited to announce that @Prophetiko has asked to help us out with our social media accounts a bit to get some activity and action going again! So that said, we want to jump right into it and get some drool-worthy eye candy going!

We thought it best to have a submit-thread like this so we can get the details we need (like crediting or not,) so by posting/uploading in this thread you will be considered having given consent for the social media reposting :bighug:

So if you have a picture you want us to put up on Instagram (nearly 13,000 followers!) and our other networks, start submitting them NOW!

1. Submit your picture you want uploaded to social media (if possible, a link to the journal page where the picture came from so we can link it.)
2. Please type YES or NO if we may credit your forum username in the post (possibly with link to journal when applicable.)
3. Please note, we may insert an Autoflower Network watermark into the picture (either logo or website.)

Submit, yes or no, and that's it! Anyone forgetting to type yes/no will be assumed "yes," so if that's a concern make sure you're posting all the information! Thanks guys! :pighug:
I don’t mind you watermarking my pictures but is it alright that I always watermark my photos? Here’s an example feel free to use it from this grow. View attachment 786500 That’s how I was watermarking them and currently I include the date, like this one from my current grow. FBC73FF5-52A5-4EE4-AB56-343910AB5D6D.jpeg You can use it as well if you want. Link and use username if you want. I would like to see more participation in the journals.

I don’t mind you watermarking my pictures but is it alright that I always watermark my photos? Here’s an example feel free to use it from this grow. View attachment 786500 That’s how I was watermarking them and currently I include the date, like this one from my current grow. View attachment 945077 You can use it as well if you want. Link and use username if you want. I would like to see more participation in the journals.

Yeah you are fine, we were just talking about putting in a small AFN watermark (nothing crazy intrusive) to help identify them (plus if they get ripped, easier for us to say "hey, that came from here.")

Yeah you are fine, we were just talking about putting in a small AFN watermark (nothing crazy intrusive) to help identify them (plus if they get ripped, easier for us to say "hey, that came from here.")
Oh no, I understand why you want an AFN watermark you can stamp right over mine if needed, I just wanted to be sure mine were not too intrusive. :cheers: If they are I won’t post anymore. I can still link a couple more grows with them also.

great here is my dinafem dinamex i got close to 7 oz of her shes my pride and joy plus i won the first leg of this years grow off is this what your after if so she was 1 of 4 in a 4x4 grow tent under cheap viperspectra led ligthts
198A8D79-C5BA-4AA4-8040-D604994633AC.jpg

Here is a few....portal first
Amber
IMG_6441.JPG

Stone Dragon
IMG_4991.JPG

IMG_4986.JPG

IMG_5120.JPG

Sweet Seeds Mohan Ram
IMG_6500.JPG

Dinafem AWW XXL (outdoors)
IMG_5675.JPG