Suggestions for high Indica (90%) and high THC (20-25%+) auto strain for use in RSO/FECO?

TGN

New User
Reaction score
New to growing, and looking to grow for medicinal reasons (cancer) for another person. I'll be making high concentration RSO/FECO. I am setting up my grow space now, and will have either a 3x3 or 4x4 indoor tent. Hoping to grow 3-4 plants in 3gal pots. Since I'm new to growing I will most likely be starting out with only 1 strain, unless I can find multiples that will grow together well.

The general guidelines for selecting the proper strain for official RSO is to keep it 90% or more Indica, and a THC of at least 20-25% or higher.

That is the most important criteria. Reason for heavy Indica is for the sedative effects. It can probably be a bit lower, in the 80-90%. I'm unsure of terpene profiles and their effects for different conditions, so not sure what to look for in regards to that.

Other things I would like, but not as important: Easy to grow/hardy strain, high yield, something with lesser "marijuana" odor (for the sake of my housemates and neighbors). While these are also important, it isn't as important as the high Indica/THC.

Would love suggestions of strains to look into, and possibly trusted sources to buy them from.

Thanks!

Back