Suggestions for possible abdominal ahesions?

AFNG

Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Just curious if anyone has experience with abdominal adhesions and best ways they have found to reduce the pain?

had stomach removed. Cancer. 11 years ago. three follow up surgery's lots of pain. lots of high THC level Cannabis. got me through.
CBD less effect for me. :cheers:

Ok guys new question...... How do I deal with this finger pain I have now LMFAO?????

Seriously though thanks for info so far. I have colonoscopy coming up in a month to rule out strictures and things like that and then possibly surgery to look for adhesions and to cut them.

@MR magoo did you smoke it or use edibles? If you smoked or vaped what did you do to help minimize coughing?

Just didn't smoke when the staples were in. and after that very carefully. old habits die hard, :crying:

Had a round of stomach cancer few years back....as I never take chemical pain drugs, all I had was good weed. Vaping is much easier to control irritation. Just glad it could be removed with no further treatment...Hope explorations for your problem can be done laparoscopically.

Yes laparoscopically is the plan going in where it doesn't hurt.

I just got letter saying surgery is scheduled for Oct 1st.

Not sure what to do at this point but had interesting experience. Last week I went and got massage. Person found 6 points ( shoulders, lower back, and glutes) that were sore and haven't been sore in past. She worked them and I noticed I was walking better, feeling better and abdominal pain and issues went away mostly. After 4 days it slowly came back and about 80% of what it was originally a week later.

When all the pains started originally after surgery I had a day or so of trouble walking intermittently because of lower back pain. I noticed I was sore moving in general and the abdominal pains came and were worse with lots of movement.

Now the pain is coming back a week later. It started with with pain at the points I had massaged followed by abdominal pain and gastro issues I've had since surgery.

Back