Indoor Super Cali Haze & Onyx from Short Stuff

Good Show, Very very Good Show, I am certain you are very proud of your grow.

Thanks for the great comments everyone. I am proud of this cycle, and hope you guys at least enjoy the pics. Im starting to prepare for the next cycle, I just got done ordering some more seeds from single-seed center. I got...
10 regular Russian Rocket Fuel from Short Stuff
5 fem Deimos from Buddha seeds
5 fem White Siberian (not autoflower) from Dinafem
plus i get 2 free seeds. 1 is Fruity Chronic Juice(not an auto) and the other is ll Diavolo (auto-flower). Both from Delicious seeds.

I am planning on expanding my medical grow once i move into a new house 4/1/11. The plan right now is to do both auto-flower and regular photo plants in two rooms. For one room im going to have 6autos going with 4 photo plants veg. While in the other room i will have 4 photo plants flowering in large 20gal containers. My goal is to harvest 1.5lb (min) every 65 days. Im aiming for 2oz off of each auto and 3oz off each photo plant. I feel im low balling my self with the dry weight i will pull but thats good, more is always better in the end. Any suggestions for this would be great. I saw a pic of the Russian Rocket Fuel and hopefully i can get a bush like i saw. The Deimos plant from Buddah seeds is supposed to be a large plant as well.

here are some pics of my "cream of the crop". This Super Cali Haze has a much darker green to it and is just covered in trichomes at just day 57! dont forget to vote for pic of the month..... SCH day 57.jpgSCH day 57 2.jpgSCH day 57 3.jpgSCH day 57 4.jpg

Oh man, those are gorgeous looking. I just got a pack of those, but it'll be a few grows before I have time to do them. I've got Onyx and Blue Himalaya going now and I'm doing California Dream and Jack Cleaner next. But this years 3rd grow will probably be the SCH and some Mi5.

hey medecine

very pleased to see that u could get nice results from the onyx and SCH...
could you please take some nice pics of the super cali haze zoom shots in hq just for me and contact me in private please???

Back