Indoor Super sativa seed Club Pineapple Poison test grow & review

Growtogrow

Yup !
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Hey y'all ....:woohoo::bighug::pass::smokeout: It's been a minute. But I'm back... Sorry:shrug::backside:
Well hopefully for a while..but we'll see. I did miss being on here though... but just trying to be cautious these days. Cyber Crooks and all.

So I'll be growing the Super Sativa Seed Club Pineapple Poison.:smokeit::yay:

I started a couple of weeks ago and the seedling is coming along pretty good so far.
I did the Standard 24 hours soak in warm spring water. And then to the moist napkin for a an additional time approximately about 30 hours where it did pop and cracked open and started to germinate. It is now sprouting and looking fairly well. It is approximately 4" tall. It's in a generic Solo Cup and will be transplanted very soon to a 3 gallon hard plastic pot. Where she'll spend an additional amount of time until I can take a clone or 2. At that point where I am able to clone her. I will then place the seed mother in to flowering and see what's she's all about... if I like her enough and her qualities are good she might end up outside as part of my new summer outside grow in a completely different location and latitude. N

12/17/2020 into the abyss. 24 hour worm water bath.
20201217_230740.jpg

12/28/2020 she live.
20201228_093757.jpg

Been in the propagator for about 3 days.
20201228_093631.jpg

12/31/2020 moving on to the next.
In open air she seems to be doing well. I've not put a fan on them yet but will asap.
20201230_162912_(1).jpg

1/4/2021 The pineapple poison from Super sativa seed Club is looking very well at approximately 4" inches tall and without a fan or any heat on the root Zone the temperature on floor is approximately 71°f degrees.
20210104_131124.jpg
20210104_131136.jpg

So the soil that she's rooting in is nothing but Fox Farms Happy Frog and soon it'll be a mix of Foxfarm Ocean Forest and Happy Frog with vermiculite Dolomite lime azomite bone meal blood meal humic acid seashells crushed egg shells worm castings bat guano alpaca poop and composted cow and horse manure.

So next pictures will be the transplant into the new soil.
Thanks for stopping and checking it out.:worship::bighug::cheers: If I got this in the wrong spot @TheMongol or @Waira move it for me if you would please thanks...:pighug: y'all have a good one
From GrowtoGrow

Subbed. Good luck

Hey y'all ....:woohoo::bighug::pass::smokeout: It's been a minute. But I'm back... Sorry:shrug::backside:
Well hopefully for a while..but we'll see. I did miss being on here though... but just trying to be cautious these days. Cyber Crooks and all.

So I'll be growing the Super Sativa Seed Club Pineapple Poison.:smokeit::yay:

I started a couple of weeks ago and the seedling is coming along pretty good so far.
I did the Standard 24 hours soak in warm spring water. And then to the moist napkin for a an additional time approximately about 30 hours where it did pop and cracked open and started to germinate. It is now sprouting and looking fairly well. It is approximately 4" tall. It's in a generic Solo Cup and will be transplanted very soon to a 3 gallon hard plastic pot. Where she'll spend an additional amount of time until I can take a clone or 2. At that point where I am able to clone her. I will then place the seed mother in to flowering and see what's she's all about... if I like her enough and her qualities are good she might end up outside as part of my new summer outside grow in a completely different location and latitude. N

12/17/2020 into the abyss. 24 hour worm water bath.
View attachment 1272498

12/28/2020 she live. View attachment 1272499
Been in the propagator for about 3 days.
View attachment 1272500

12/31/2020 moving on to the next.
In open air she seems to be doing well. I've not put a fan on them yet but will asap.
View attachment 1272501

1/4/2021 The pineapple poison from Super sativa seed Club is looking very well at approximately 4" inches tall and without a fan or any heat on the root Zone the temperature on floor is approximately 71°f degrees.View attachment 1272504View attachment 1272505

So the soil that she's rooting in is nothing but Fox Farms Happy Frog and soon it'll be a mix of Foxfarm Ocean Forest and Happy Frog with vermiculite Dolomite lime azomite bone meal blood meal humic acid seashells crushed egg shells worm castings bat guano alpaca poop and composted cow and horse manure.

So next pictures will be the transplant into the new soil.
Thanks for stopping and checking it out.:worship::bighug::cheers: If I got this in the wrong spot @TheMongol or @Waira move it for me if you would please thanks...:pighug: y'all have a good one
From GrowtoGrow
Can't wait to see the process my friend!:biggrin:

About an hour north of Traverse City at the same place. How about you still downstate? :cheers:

Back