SSSC Super Sativa Seed Club Pineapple Poison

Purple pheno which is the left plant will be harvested within 2 days. Here is her last photo.
She will be about 85 days and 57 days in flower. She was topped and lst'd and transplanted from solo cups to 2 gallon autopots, autocobs, and gh flora trio.
View attachment 1265218View attachment 1265219
Nice buds dude I've left the plants alone for a few days at a time i always clean out the lines and the res make sure there's no blockages and you should be good and have you thought of adding airdomes I've never grown in autopots without them oh and definitely make sure none of your pots are on your feed lines (done that more than once :biggrin:)

Thanks for the help...I have not tried the airdomes....initially when I bought the autopots some folks here at afn said they didn't see a difference in their results with or without them...so I kept it simple like myself...lol ...but I don't know for sure. I clean the lines if blocked and soak them in h2o2,then blow them out with a compressor. The reservoir I clean as needed which is usually once a month. I always open the pot tray covers and monitor the valves to make sure they are operating properly----i have learned those silicon seals need to be placed just right.

68 days of flower
:oops1:waiting

purple pheno with some fine tails
20201226_161519.jpg

Green pheno

20201226_161648.jpg

Update--- Pineapple Poison purple pheno lower buds finally cloudy and harvested at 77 days in flower. Easy wet trim for purple pheno due to low leaf to bud ratio. Green pheno will be harvested possibly tomorrow and will be a more intensive trim since leaves are more intertwined within the buds. Comparatively each pheno appears to be a completely different looking strain.

Back