SSSC Super Sativa Seed Club Pineapple Poison

idiopathic neuropathy

It's all in your head.
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
2 Pineapple Poison Seeds dropped in distilled water 18 hours, then in paper towel moistened with distilled water and placed in baggie in the dark on 85°F heat mat.,
20200924_192331.jpg
~40 hours 1/4" root, then placed in 60/40 coco/perlite solo cup buffered with calmag and GH trio with ppm 280 under Autocob, heatmat, 75°F/RH 80, 2 days later above soil, (below pic)4 days above the medium.
@TheMongol

2 Pineapple Poison Seeds dropped in distilled water 18 hours, then in paper towel moistened with distilled water and placed in baggie in the dark on 85°F heat mat., View attachment 1236796~40 hours 1/4" root, then placed in 60/40 coco/perlite solo cup buffered with calmag and GH trio with ppm 280 under Autocob, heatmat, 75°F/RH 80, 2 days later above soil, (below pic)4 days above the medium.
@TheMongol

Subbed. Good luck.

~30 days
Flipped to 12/12 yesterday.
Came home after leaving the plants unattended for 6 days and found the plants leaves wilting, puffy with a few leaves particularly on the plant on the the right yellowing and small rust spots on the tips. Further, the plant on the right appeared lacking in upward growth with less developed leaves.

It appears to me that the plants could not acclimate to the reservoir being turned on just prior to me leaving for the week. The roots may not have not been receiving enough oxygen, choking off and therefore were not able to uptake nutrients.

To rectify the problem, I vacuumed the nutrients out of the trays, shut off the reservoir and let them dry out for a couple of days.

The plants responded favorably so far, but will keep an eye on them and if all goes well, I will put them back on the reservoir in the next few days.

If I didn't have to travel in a few days I probably wouldn't have flipped to 12/12, but I have no choice due to my schedule.

Let's see if I can get the plant on the right to produce and get both plants back on course.

20201023_192914.jpg
20201023_192920.jpg
20201023_192934.jpg
20201023_192957.jpg
20201023_194328.jpg

~33 days (4 days flip)
Note: plant that was giving me a problem is now on left side, previously it was on the right.

It seems the problem with the left plant has been taken care of. However, the growth was effected as one can see from the comparison to the plant on the right. Or, it could have been with the particular seed, but I rather doubt it. Further, the branching does not lend itself to spreading her branches out.
The plant on the right has been lst'd and her structure i am rather fond of...lol.
20201026_190253.jpg
20201026_190232.jpg

Last edited:
~30 days
Flipped to 12/12 yesterday.
Came home after leaving the plants unattended for 6 days and found the plants leaves wilting, puffy with a few leaves particularly on the plant on the the right yellowing and small rust spots on the tips. Further, the plant on the right appeared lacking in upward growth with less developed leaves.

It appears to me that the plants could not acclimate to the reservoir being turned on just prior to me leaving for the week. The roots may not have not been receiving enough oxygen, choking off and therefore were not able to uptake nutrients.

To rectify the problem, I vacuumed the nutrients out of the trays, shut off the reservoir and let them dry out for a couple of days.

The plants responded favorably so far, but will keep an eye on them and if all goes well, I will put them back on the reservoir in the next few days.

If I didn't have to travel in a few days I probably wouldn't have flipped to 12/12, but I have no choice due to my schedule.

Let's see if I can get the plant on the right to produce and get both plants back on course.

View attachment 1245813View attachment 1245814View attachment 1245816View attachment 1245817View attachment 1245818

It's looking good though. They bounce back fast

Back