Mephisto Genetics Supernatural OG x2 in Bubble Buckets

9e17baba6754bca09e6ce6438eeea8f2.jpg

There ya go, Fastbuds Pineapple Express

haha o yea i have like 6 plants on their page, they must like me:eyebrows:
havent had a bad fastbud yet....my least favorite was the c4 and thats because it just had a "plain jane" indica stone that was "boring" in my opinion. but no other complaints with them so far... Mephisto and fastbuds are my top 2 breeders right now. i do like dinafem tho and need to get some more back into my tent asap! also i have a DP glueberry OG on day 4 now and she is my 1st DP ive grew so far:toke:

haha o yea i have like 6 plants on their page, they must like me:eyebrows:
havent had a bad fastbud yet....my least favorite was the c4 and thats because it just had a "plain jane" indica stone that was "boring" in my opinion. but no other complaints with them so far... Mephisto and fastbuds are my top 2 breeders right now. i do like dinafem tho and need to get some more back into my tent asap! also i have a DP glueberry OG on day 4 now and she is my 1st DP ive grew so far:toke:

Mate, after seeing @Bailey's Glueberry, that's deffo next up in my tent. The DP's always go big, can be a bit hit & miss with the quality tho, usually awesome, occasionally absolute dog shit!

The last Supernatural OG met her fate tonight well half her did
2a4658cb4d3618baa5932cd88cb387a3.jpg

06f11b953911e51a669a42919565af2f.jpg

The top cola
And if you haven't got one of these then you really need to get one less than an hour and a half for over half a plant
acd6304b06ec1804195af9d026c54a2e.jpg
24c03c110fbbe288d6b42b1f2daf804c.jpg

And I've got the weight off the first girl minus a tiny bit for quality control honest it was a small amount [emoji23] 6.1 ounces I'm sure if I hadn't overdosed her on flower booster she would never have foxtailed anywho grows nearly done I will put up the weight of the last girl when she's at 62% rh @mephisto as always a pleasure to grow and smoke your gear [emoji111]

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Back