Sweet Seeds Wile loves a bit of Black Jack x2

Strangely enough I remembered what I did 15 years ago [emoji23] trim leaves back and make an angled cut at a node for the best chance of rooting see all them wasted hours monged watching that Alan Titchmarsh bloke on tele paid off [emoji106]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Titchmarsh/ Jorge Cervantes... no fucking difference maaan! [emoji38]

They're pretty hard to kill tho eh? Unless you grill 'em.

Some pics of the cuttings old chap
33816a605418dfcf813cfe2a9594f732.jpg
bee9331d52e7740198860448927a30b0.jpg

Cool little individual clone dooms.
I like. I also usually trim down the leaves.
Just keep the top couple of small ones, and trim down the larger ones.
Reduce the amount of water they lose through respiration.
They'll be sending out roots in a week or more.

:D

Ye I read that somewhere it's gonna be a busy weekend 3 more to chop then set my other 3 autos in the tent to replace these then it's all go again [emoji106]

Yup, I do that too. [emoji1360]

Ye I read that somewhere it's gonna be a busy weekend 3 more to chop then set my other 3 autos in the tent to replace these then it's all go again [emoji106]

Haha. That feeling when all the garden stuff is hitting at once.
Like harvesting one ground, and having to transplant and move in the vegging little ones.

Happy chopping!!!

Haha. That feeling when all the garden stuff is hitting at once.
Like harvesting one ground, and having to transplant and move in the vegging little ones.

Happy chopping!!!
Ah there's no transplanting yet the dinafem cheese xxl, amnesia xxl and the mephisto Hubbabubba are all in the big boy 15 ltr autopots just need to put in the valve connect the res and jobs a gooden I do need to transplant the critical jack photo but that's after chop chop [emoji106]

Ah there's no transplanting yet the dinafem cheese xxl, amnesia xxl and the mephisto Hubbabubba are all in the big boy 15 ltr autopots just need to put in the valve connect the res and jobs a gooden I do need to transplant the critical jack photo but that's after chop chop [emoji106]

Hey there wile ....is it normal for the room temp to rise abit while flowering ,i do have 4 in there that are a fair size .....seems to have gone from a steady 29 max to 31.5.....might just be a result of the good weather we have had

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Hey there wile ....is it normal for the room temp to rise abit while flowering ,i do have 4 in there that are a fair size .....seems to have gone from a steady 29 max to 31.5.....might just be a result of the good weather we have had

It's the weather dude mine normally stays around 75f but it's 90 f at the minute that's one of the reasons I'm switching to photos for the summer run at night off in the heat of the day [emoji106]

It's the weather dude mine normally stays around 75f but it's 90 f at the minute that's one of the reasons I'm switching to photos for the summer run at night off in the heat of the day [emoji106]

Cool ,....well its not cool lol...they dont seem to be suffering greatly though

Cool ,....well its not cool lol...they dont seem to be suffering greatly though

Ye the lofts not the best place for a tent freezing in the winter to hot in the summer just keep an eye on your watering as they will drink a lot more in this weather [emoji106]

Back