Sweet Seeds Wile loves a bit of Black Jack x2

Ye the lofts not the best place for a tent freezing in the winter to hot in the summer just keep an eye on your watering as they will drink a lot more in this weather [emoji106]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk
Cheers they are thirsty all the time think im using about 5 litres maybe even six a day....mine aint even in the loft its just a partioned cupboard with air drawn from the attic and vented into the attic ,i suppose the air getting drawn in will be a good bit warmer too.[emoji111]

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

oh the poor ole Black Jack look rough as a bears backside (ya know with all that tree rubbin and stuff and no quilted toilet paper) been on just ph'd water and full strength cannazyme since Friday but they smell wonderful very sweet they just remind me of Wrigley's juicy fruit no matter how much I fook these up they always smell and taste the best pic time
Black Jack day 70
h1grB7r.jpg

D1RzABP.jpg

T4WLwCP.jpg

FDOJTar.jpg

1ZdMm6k.jpg

xRr3ej8.jpg

uGiPQAN.jpg

there starting to foxtail now I'm thinking next run with these I'm going to be really stingy on the nutes (even more than usual) and it will be all BlackJack baby
:cooldance:

Hello Wile-e! Beautiful, frosty ass buds man. Nice shots and great avatar, brother. Good growing to you. :greenthumb:

Haven't had time to read the thread, just skim it, but I think I saw that because of the way you grow, that you couldn't individualize the feed.(hope I'm not confusing threads) If that is the case, I know you'll knock it out of the park with the next grow. Meanwhile, what you have looks like some tasty, tasty smoke brother. I love the way those buds look. I can almost smell it from here! :coffee: If I am correct about the feed issue, do you site that as the only contributing factor for the yield, or are these ladies typically small yielders. I know that I can go to the breeders site for info, but it seems that you have firsthand experience with this strain. I have grown many plants that were "low yielding strains", but ended up getting an unexpectedly great harvest. Enjoy your smoke my friend.

Haven't had time to read the thread, just skim it, but I think I saw that because of the way you grow, that you couldn't individualize the feed.(hope I'm not confusing threads) If that is the case, I know you'll knock it out of the park with the next grow. Meanwhile, what you have looks like some tasty, tasty smoke brother. I love the way those buds look. I can almost smell it from here! :coffee: If I am correct about the feed issue, do you site that as the only contributing factor for the yield, or are these ladies typically small yielders. I know that I can go to the breeders site for info, but it seems that you have firsthand experience with this strain. I have grown many plants that were "low yielding strains", but ended up getting an unexpectedly great harvest. Enjoy your smoke my friend.
Ye I sort of sacrificed them for 2 bubba kushes got around 300 odd grams off them two I'm also a right lazy bastard [emoji23] [emoji23] I'm running some photo cuts for the summer should have no problems with feeds [emoji106]

Good harvest fella, hope you enjoy her, I'm smoking this strain right now and is really tasty, very frutal indeed ;(

Sweet smokes!!
J
Mate blackjacks the only auto I've grown more than once beautiful fruity aroma I just love this bud after summer if I start up with autos again it will be blackjacks I start with [emoji106]

Mate blackjacks the only auto I've grown more than once beautiful fruity aroma I just love this bud after summer if I start up with autos again it will be blackjacks I start with [emoji106]

High praise indeed, gonna add it to the wishlist on this basis Wiles! What's the IF above, you ain't sticking to photos are ya... getting ahead of yourself ;)

High praise indeed, gonna add it to the wishlist on this basis Wiles! What's the IF above, you ain't sticking to photos are ya... getting ahead of yourself ;)
I'm fooked if I know dude but I've just popped a seedsman blueberry photo the critical jack photo is a short arse I'm gonna flower her when the three in the tent are done along with 3cuts of cotton candy oh and add bubba kush to that list dude scally was right she's a keeper [emoji106]

Back