Wile e Peyote

Who, what, why and where
Reaction score
Grow Equipment
Tent:Secret Jardin DS150 cut down by 2 inches
Extraction : 6 inch silenced hyper fan and 8 inch carbon fresh filter
Lights
2x 150 watt cree panels by AMARE https://www.amaretechnologies.com/c...owlight-technology/products/solarspec-ss150-1
1 x SE250 Cob https://www.amaretechnologies.com/collections/solarecilipse/products/copy-of-solareclipse-se250

Growing system: 3x 15 ltr Autopots and airdomes
Medium:coco70% 30% Canna Aqua pebbles and a 3 inch layer of Canna Aqua pebbles covering the airdomes all washed and sat in ph'd water for 24 hours
Nutrients: growtech liquid silica, plant magic magne cal,Canna Rhizotonic,Advanced Nutrients Sensi grow and bloom,big bud coco and overdrive
Seeds: 3X Big Buddha Seeds Blue Cheese

started to germ the seeds @Ronin way found
HERE yesterday 24/3/16 I have prewatered my coco with 0.5 ml liquid silica,2 ml rhizotonic and 1 ml coco grow (each) per ltr of water and watered in 1 and a half ltrs per pot till slight run off I have had the lights since Christmas but have only just finished my last grow (that was started with a mars II 1200 watt led) I still have a couple of black jacks on there final flush now then its all cheese baby any questions or comments will be ignored because I'm a top class bellend :rofl: only jesting any questions fire away hopefully will update in a few days when he girls have popped

Last edited:
That SE250 is a sexy looking light,

That price tho..

0e3934dea25831e5ba9020c2858edde2.jpg

And I thought my Grownortherns were expensive!

Subbed, great to see Big Buddha getting repped

That SE250 is a sexy looking light,

That price tho..

0e3934dea25831e5ba9020c2858edde2.jpg

And I thought my Grownortherns were expensive!

Subbed, great to see Big Buddha getting repped
why does everything have to be about money with you shit sorry thought you were the wife in disguise :smoking:hey dude thanks for dropping by unfortunately in this life you get what you pay for and with expensive lights your paying more for the aftercare than the light itself these 3 lights cost £1200 delivered expensive not as much as my fishing gear ha ha

Cheese is the only decent weed i get were i am.for the last 3 years thats all i have had lol,cant wait to taste something different but that blue cheese sound lush:pass:

why does everything have to be about money with you shit sorry thought you were the wife in disguise :smoking:hey dude thanks for dropping by unfortunately in this life you get what you pay for and with expensive lights your paying more for the aftercare than the light itself these 3 lights cost £1200 delivered expensive not as much as my fishing gear ha ha
Lol @Wile e Peyote i am the same with what i have spent on my hifi equipment and pc

Cheese is the only decent weed i get were i am.for the last 3 years thats all i have had lol,cant wait to taste something different but that blue cheese sound lush:pass:
ive heard from a few members on here that its one of the best cheeses about I hope so

Lol @Wile e Peyote i am the same with what i have spent on my hifi equipment and pc
oh god don't get me started about pc's mine blew up about 2 years ago so went on a website called scan and custom built one (solid state hard drive quad core overclocked to 4.2 gigs 3x 1 terabit hardrives) the only thing I left out was a graphics card( can add at any time) and 7.1surround sound and my neighbours think they can play loud music until I'm blasting a bit of led zep funny how quick they turn the sound down ha ha

Back