Sweet Candy proposed changes

Do you agree or disagree with these proposed changes?

• Agree

Votes: 23 74.2%
  • Disagree

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • I like turtles

Votes: 7 22.6%

• Total voters
Pretty sure they have stock. Check their site and amazon
Also sign up to be notified by email. That’s how I got mine. When I didn’t use the link they sent me the site still said out of stock.

So the sweet Candy has been changed. Should I try it instead of Bud Explosion?

So the sweet Candy has been changed. Should I try it instead of Bud Explosion?
I’m using the new formula without bud explosion. I used to use both. I find I got similiar results so I won’t be using bud explosion for now. May use it up when this sweet candy runs out just cause it works too lol.

I’m using the new formula without bud explosion. I used to use both. I find I got similiar results so I won’t be using bud explosion for now. May use it up when this sweet candy runs out just cause it works too lol.
I got the new versions too & stopped using Be.

I live in proabition land down under , hard to get anything, cant buy from amazon they wont ship here neither will most sellers on ebay based in the states/canada- its a shame as MC is a good product

I live in proabition land down under , hard to get anything, cant buy from amazon they wont ship here neither will most sellers on ebay based in the states/canada- its a shame as MC is a good product
That stinks good luck hope some finds its way down there for ya.

I have had really good grows using M.C AN B.E. I will get the new sweet candy they have loaded it with kelp an amino an vulvic it should work really good on dencing up the nuggets. I will never switch from M.C. version two. I tried massive from green planet this round I have not noticed much difference then running B.E. but when running all green planet I got unreal huge buds but at the cost of 100.s of dollars in feed. I could not afford to keep it up. I get great size buds at pennies a feed with M.C. an B.E. and very little cal mag problems if any. Mega Crop for life.
IMG_0931.JPG
IMG_0932.JPG
IMG_0933 (1).JPG
IMG_0938.JPG
IMG_0937.JPG
IMG_0942.JPG

talk to Hecno and/or TheGreenBandit about Aussie sources!

@F.N. :bow: tent full of Goodness my friend! I especially like that big chunky-nugg'ed lady at front right, who dat? I just love those fat nose-cone buds :drool:

talk to Hecno and/or TheGreenBandit about Aussie sources!

@F.N. :bow: tent full of Goodness my friend! I especially like that big chunky-nugg'ed lady at front right, who dat? I just love those fat nose-cone buds :drool:
Thanks bro it is a gorilla Glue by seedstockers the whole tent is Gorilla Glue. I have some super frosty Hi Fi 4g by DUTCH passion it is a frost laiden plant. I also have some beautiful og kz by Humboldt seed organization. They have about 13 days to go. Peace my man Waira.

Back