Sweet Candy strength and use

Is it ok to increase the new sweet candy to 2g in late flower? Does it make sense to add something like mammoth p if I’m using SC?

A little off topic, but still about a Greenleaf Nutrient's formulation change: I have a bag of Bud Explosion with only a small label on it with no reporting of N-P-K values. Has Bud Explosion changed formulation or remained the same? What are the N-P-K values?

Is it ok to increase the new sweet candy to 2g in late flower? Does it make sense to add something like mammoth p if I’m using SC?
I believe the bag says up to 2 gram per gallon. And I believe the mammoth p would work well with the SC. The SC would be feeding the mammoth microbes. Is it necessary, no but I believe it would be beneficial and am possibly gonna pick some up myself.

I believe the bag says up to 2 gram per gallon. And I believe the mammoth p would work well with the SC. The SC would be feeding the mammoth microbes. Is it necessary, no but I believe it would be beneficial and am possibly gonna pick some up myself.
On the other hand, with SC presumably fully taking care of P and K, why not pick a live microbial supplement product that is much more broader based, has more variety of microbes, more diverse activity, such as ReCharge or Tribus?

On the other hand, with SC presumably fully taking care of P and K, why not pick a live microbial supplement product that is much more broader based, has more variety of microbes, more diverse activity, such as ReCharge or Tribus?
Been using Em-1 was just looking to try something new. Local store has mammoth would try the tribus

That’s what I wanted to hear. The bag does say up to 2g but I don’t think I ever see anybody using 2g.

I wanted to use recharge in veg then mammoth p in flower. I already use recharge. I’m not familiar w Tribus

I just started using SuperThrive w SC & MC. Does that throw anything off?

A little off topic, but still about a Greenleaf Nutrient's formulation change: I have a bag of Bud Explosion with only a small label on it with no reporting of N-P-K values. Has Bud Explosion changed formulation or remained the same? What are the N-P-K values?
They tweaked the numbers in the BE too. I think less k and more p still 0 N.

Back