Sweet Candy strength and use

They tweaked the numbers in the BE too. I think less k and more p still 0 N.
Could someone please report the prior and current N-P-K data for Bud Explosion? And if I have a bag with no N-P-K data on the label, any way to tell what's in it?

Could someone please report the prior and current N-P-K data for Bud Explosion? And if I have a bag with no N-P-K data on the label, any way to tell what's in it?
When did u buy it?

I’m glad others are interested in getting things nailed down.

Maybe @Greenleaf Nutrients can provide a chart of previous versions of each and the corresponding N-P-K values. That may also be wishful thinking and maybe some forum sleuths can piece it all together.

On another note, I screwed up on an earlier post, thinking that I had the new version of SC. I found my bag and I have the version with just K, no P.

So am I correct to think that this version is one to use in combination with MC and BE and not just SC or BE?

Also, @Waira mentioned that their line is quite K heavy. I see why when looking at the MC/BE/SC labels. I dunno, maybe some of my problems stem from K toxicity?

My question is how do you then balance it out with this product line? The posted schedule online and the bag instructions don’t have balance in mind. I guess that may be why they ended up where they did with the 2-part.

Been using Em-1 was just looking to try something new. Local store has mammoth would try the tribus
I’m gonna get some Tribus to try it out. I’ve been researching it since it was mentioned. Looks pretty good. I just want whatever is gonna give me the best results.

I’m gonna get some Tribus to try it out. I’ve been researching it since it was mentioned. Looks pretty good. I just want whatever is gonna give me the best results.
I hear ya. I think that will work. @F.N. was using tribus I believe and had good results.

On the other hand, with SC presumably fully taking care of P and K, why not pick a live microbial supplement product that is much more broader based, has more variety of microbes, more diverse activity, such as ReCharge or Tribus?
Does Tribus & mammoth p do the same thing? Or can they be used together? I’ve seen using both w good results along w recharge too.

Back