Sweet cheese auto HELP!

_~JAB~_

Qualified Live Stoner
Reaction score
Day 32. Promix soil added perlite, PHd water since seedling. Temps are pretty steady 72 at night 76 during day. I have not added anything different to my daily routine so IDK what is happening. Woke up this morning to her drooping like this and 2 of my seedlings are as well. I keep a very clean organized tent. Any ideas? Lights are at 250ppfd seedling side and 400ppfd flower side. Pretty uniform I triple checked. The seedlings were getting higher light 2 days ago but I fixed that issue.
IMG_20240404_081542377~2.jpg
IMG_20240404_081623965.jpg
IMG_20240404_081641230~2.jpg

First thought is either over or under-watering. Looking at the 2 seedlings and seeing the soil pulling away from the pot like that it could be under watering. How is the weight of the pot? Too light?

First thought is either over or under-watering. Looking at the 2 seedlings and seeing the soil pulling away from the pot like that it could be under watering. How is the weight of the pot? Too light?
The pots are heavy still. I know I over watered the seedlings now the leaves are all puffy and full. But the one in flower is my biggest concern IDK what happened to her she was fine, got watered and boom. But her leaves are puffy as well so maybe I over did her as well IDK.

FWIW once a plant is that established I stop worring about over watering as long as I'm not watering multiple times a day the plant will drink the pot down enough in no time at that age
Agreed. I do like to have a slight dry cycle and fully water to keep everyone on their toes.

With multiple plants and different stages reacting the same all at once has me thinking about pests or pathogens.

Agreed. I do like to have a slight dry cycle and fully water to keep everyone on their toes.

With multiple plants and different stages reacting the same all at once has me thinking about pests or pathogens.
Yea I was thinking that also but I clean once a week with watered down Clorox wipes and hydrogen peroxide. I did find this weird mosquito/wasp thing in the tent this morning but it wasn't on the plants it was on the screen trying to get out. I should add on here that I used miracle gro perlite in this soil that has slow release nutrients in it just found this out today so that could play a part. I had trouble with the two in flower as seedlings also but I've had problems with the droopy flower plant since day one been trouble.

Was thinking a pest issue too didn't see anything in the pics that I could tell though. I didn't think about pathogens cause I try not too otherwise I worry too much maybe Gnats? :shrug:

That's what I thought as well but idk what else could be wrong.

You might be right with the MG perlite being the issue could be why the watering didn't help too but I am just guessing:shrug::pass: What about VPD temp and rh decent?

Just read the back end of the grow journal and I'd take Bob's advice on the bennies incase any root issues are starting up. I had the pots go anaerobic on me a few grows ago. Everyone came through it fine with good end after I adjusted a little. So it isn't the end.

Good growing! They gals are budding nicely!

Was thinking a pest issue too didn't see anything in the pics that I could tell though. I didn't think about pathogens cause I try not too otherwise I worry too much maybe Gnats? :shrug:

You might be right with the MG perlite being the issue could be why the watering didn't help too but I am just guessing:shrug::pass: What about VPD temp and rh decent?
No gnats or bugs at all except the random fly every so often. Temps stay between 72 and 76 normally and RH ranges from 50 to 55% unless I water that day then it goes up to 60%.

Back