Sweet cheese auto HELP!

Just read the back end of the grow journal and I'd take Bob's advice on the bennies incase any root issues are starting up. I had the pots go anaerobic on me a few grows ago. Everyone came through it fine with good end after I adjusted a little. So it isn't the end.

Good growing! They gals are budding nicely!
Yea I'm thinking maybe root issues from over watering to many times 😁 wouldn't be the first time! The flowering plant is trying to perk back up now I'll let the soil dry tomorrow as well and see what she does. I don't really have any root stimulant except dynomyco I believe it's called. IDK if that would help though.

No gnats or bugs at all except the random fly every so often. Temps stay between 72 and 76 normally and RH ranges from 50 to 55% unless I water that day then it goes up to 60%.
:shrug: Sounds like a watering issue then I'd just watch how they react and adjust according :toke::pass:

Looks like they're not happy with the light.....
I read this then went and set my lights back to how I had them beforehand. Appreciate it. Need to figure out how to separate veg and flower in the tent maybe a removable wall or something because if I run my flower side light on high trying to hit higher ppfd then it transfers over to my veg side and bam I think that's what happened on top of over watering for sure.. it's set right now 250ppfd on veg and 400 on flower.

And upwards to 7-900+ while in flower. Many strains are perfectly happy with a higher PPFD if conditions are kept proper.

:thumbsup:
I adjusted the lights so now flower side light isn't hitting veg side. And I put the flower side to 600ppfd see how they react and veg side is 300 ppfd 50 more than beforehand but even now. What else can you give me light wise advice? It has been a long time and this is my first time using these lights so adjusting it key I guess find the sweet spot.

I adjusted the lights so now flower side light isn't hitting veg side. And I put the flower side to 600ppfd see how they react and veg side is 300 ppfd 50 more than beforehand but even now. What else can you give me light wise advice? It has been a long time and this is my first time using these lights so adjusting it key I guess find the sweet spot.
That's all I got for now friend.

:d5:

Back